• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a lame trade deadline

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a lot interesting deals. Just a bunch of smaller ones.

-Dwight Howard stays in Orlando after changing his mind 2456 times. People should just call him "Eggo" because I've never seen so many waffles.

-Ramon Sessions to LA/Kapono and Walton to Cleveland. I think people overate Sessions quite a bit but he is an upgrade for LA. But that's not saying much.

-Derek Fisher to Hou/Jordan Hill to LA. Salary dump. Not sure why LA wants Hill. They've got enough bigs between him, Bynum, Gasol, Murphy, and McBobs. They should have gotten a SF or a 2 guard.

-Camby to Hou/Flynn, Thabeet to Portland. Firesale for the Blazers. Coach McMillian is out and they are rebuilding. Nothing says lottery team like Jonny Flynn and Hasheem Thabeet.

-Steven Jackson to SA/Richard Jefferson to GS. Window dressing for both teams although Jefferson can at least give some guidance to a young GS team. Plus, he's actually healthy. Captain Jack isn't.

-Gerald Wallace to NJ/Okur, Shawne Williams to Portland. My guess is this is NJ's way of trying to keep Deron Williams there. "Come on Deron! Wallace and Lopez are totally better than Dirk Nowitzki and Dallas". Yeah, don't think so. I would have kept that 1st rounder they shipped out as well.

-Nugs get McGee, Turiaf/ Wiz get Nene, Cook/ Clips get Nick Young
Nooooooo! They broke up the 3 Stooges on the Wizards (Young, Blatche, Mcgee). Where else am I going to go to watch clowns attempt to play basketball? This is so depressing. On the plus side, I can't wait for the playoffs when a wide open Blake Griffin and CP3 stare angrily at Nick Young jacking up contested 3 point shots as the Clippers lose in the 1st round.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much does Blatche make? wonder if Warriors could have got him for SJax?