• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Final - Vegas Golden Knights vs. Dallas Stars

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get people leaving early but not too often you get to experience them trophy ceremony.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you get eliminated like this i would rather be swept .. quite embarassing for the stars.tonight

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you get eliminated like this i would rather be swept .. quite embarassing for the stars.tonight
As a fan, I’ll get over it. Plenty of positives to walk away from this season with. Game 2 of this series and that clusterfuck of Game 3 aside - there’s a lot to build on along with a couple of obvious warts that need addressed.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Dallas make a change at Captain? No way you can ignore how they played without him vs how they played with him. Totally laid an egg at home in his return. Some great pieces to build around in Big D, and there are some clear holes that need to be filled by getting rid of certain guys. Marchment and Suter are the two biggest ones.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Dallas make a change at Captain? No way you can ignore how they played without him vs how they played with him. Totally laid an egg at home in his return.

I don’t see how they can possibly go into next season with him wearing the C. Whether he gives it up voluntarily or not - it’s time for someone else (the chirping down here leans toward Hintz) to take the mantle.

Some great pieces to build around in Big D, and there are some clear holes that need to be filled by getting rid of certain guys. Marchment and Suter are the two biggest ones.
Suter is the easy one. I believe the buyout on him is $2.9M. If he is still on the roster come fall I don’t know a single Stars fan that won’t lose their shit. He was exposed time and time again the last 6 weeks. Dude is done.

Wish I could be rid of Marchment but he has 3 more years on his deal (mumbles incoherently to himself). At the very worst he should find a new home on the 4th line and at the very best Nill finds a fool to take that contract.

Add in the kids coming up (starting to think Stankoven may force himself into the mix come September) and there is a lot to like about this team.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benn is getting a lot of grief and rightly so, but Tyler Seguin was invisible in the series. The Stars needed way more from Jason Robertson as well. It will be interesting to hear the Dallas injury reports now that the series is over.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benn is getting a lot of grief and rightly so, but Tyler Seguin was invisible in the series. The Stars needed way more from Jason Robertson as well. It will be interesting to hear the Dallas injury reports now that the series is over.
I looked. 19.35m for next two years for those two. And 9.85 for another two for Seguin alone. AND Marchment has a 10 team no list NMC

As puck would say: woof.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding Suter - how many teams can you be current cap hit to from a buyout? If he gets bought out, will he be the first player to have this happen to him?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That. That attitude is what I was talking about.

That's a fun way to watch a game for sure. But it's not how the game was *meant* to be watched.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That. That attitude is what I was talking about.

That's a fun way to watch a game for sure. But it's not how the game was *meant* to be watched.

Ah, they're just having some fun with an exciting team to watch, I think we can cut them some slack.

/I find this way less offensive than those Arizona Coyotes tweets talking about relocating the team to Scottsdale or Mesa etc.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seguin played? I seriously thought he was injured