• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well.....

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little disappointed in the way the season played out. I really thought this was ND yr. Blame it on injuries...or whatever, I really don't care.

This team showed some heart today. I honestly thought they were going to lay down after Smith got hurt. They didn't, they stepped it up! The defense could not contain Barrett at all once Smith went out. The LB were to slow to stop him.

The only things that really pissed me off this game. BK play calling at times was dumb. Got away from the short passes that were working so well in moving the ball. It would have helped move the clock and opened things up. I thought Adams had a hell of a game and feel very comfortable with him next yr. The tackling was straight up pathetic in this game, I mean really fucking sad. When Barrett is dragging guys 2/3 yards after contact, I mean comeon.....You can't tackle for these guys and it has been an issue all yr. Maybe BK and BVG need to get back to basics once a week. Every time BVG ran a stunt with the DL, Zeke ran right where that DL was...great vision on that kid....The other thing was the CB playing so far off the WR at times. They were playing catch all game. I am sure this has to do with the fact they were young kids, but at some point you need to take the training wheels off and man them up and see what happens. You had nothing to lose after going down 14. Just let them play after that...

Well....I bleed blue and gold so I will be in the same spot next yr, ready to fight it out. Lets hope the young kids learned a lot this week. It can only help!!

See you all next yr!!

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was disappointing in the sense that it could have been a better season but with everything that happened 10 wins was probably about as much or more than could be expected. Now they need to go out and have another good year next year and keep building momentum toward a National Title. Personally I am very worried about the defense next year with out Smith or Day things are going to be very difficult next season.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was disappointing in the sense that it could have been a better season but with everything that happened 10 wins was probably about as much or more than could be expected. Now they need to go out and have another good year next year and keep building momentum toward a National Title. Personally I am very worried about the defense next year with out Smith or Day things are going to be very difficult next season.

Even if Smith comes back, he is not a lock to play. I think the DL will be OK. Tillery, Cage, Hayes, Jones and a few more guys got some playing time. Might have to look at Fresh or Soph for help. After that, who knows. The LB core is going to be all new guys, but they were all talented kids coming out. These young kids never got any playing time. So that will be new to this team. Secondary has the talent, but again, all new. Going to have to rely on the offense again.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very disappointed in the way Ohio State pushed us around with their offensive line. They blew us off the ball all day long. It sure seemed like every first down they gained five, six or seven yards. Of the few times we actually penetrated into the backfield we missed tackles. I also thought Kizer played a poor game, made some really poor passes and had some horrible reads. I've liked him and thought he's had a very nice season for a freshman but was sad that he played such a mistake ridden game. Both Will Fuller and Chris Brown will be missed. I could believe we actually had a Kory Robinson sighting. What happened , that guy finally got out there and showed something, where was this all year. I too was happy with Adams, he ran hard and looks good.

I'm just praying Jaylon Smith isn't injured bad but it didn't look good. I'm proud of this kid.