• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well the pitching coaches

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have atleast one supporter . while we have some on here think britton has had so many chances to start . we have no one in this org that crapped on like britton has been . the key words from britton to me is they make you at ease around them . Steve Melewski: Zach Britton on the reasons for his improved sinker and 2014 success

go britton i know you could be our ace ! that would give us two . then when bundy and gausman arrive for good we would have 4 with ace stuff . with harvey and berry in the wings . the future is bright .

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Britton had 11 starts for the Orioles in 2012. He stunk, but I guess guess they should have kept him in the majors to give him a chance to continue being bad in the middle of a playoff hunt.

Britton had 7 starts for the Orioles in 2013. He stunk, but I guess they should have kept him in the majors to give him a chance to continue being bad in the middle of a playoff hunt.

The worst part is he went to AAA and he didn't improve. If he went down and got things worked out, I would say Britton didn't a fair chance.

Britton is pitching great so far this year. If his shoulder holds up, I'm all for giving him another chance to start. Saying he didn't get his chances the last two years is ridiculous.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Britton had 11 starts for the Orioles in 2012. He stunk, but I guess guess they should have kept him in the majors to give him a chance to continue being bad in the middle of a playoff hunt.

Britton had 7 starts for the Orioles in 2013. He stunk, but I guess they should have kept him in the majors to give him a chance to continue being bad in the middle of a playoff hunt.

The worst part is he went to AAA and he didn't improve. If he went down and got things worked out, I would say Britton didn't a fair chance.

Britton is pitching great so far this year. If his shoulder holds up, I'm all for giving him another chance to start. Saying he didn't get his chances the last two years is ridiculous.

all this sounds like whg !!!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all this sounds like whg !!!!

:L

I'm hoping that Britton's extended time in Norfolk last year will help him in the long run like it did Tillman. Once they kept Tillman there for good instead of shuttling him back and forth and losing confidence, he started becoming the pitcher we all thought he could be when we traded for him.