• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well that sukkked to start..

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To say the least. How to replace an All-pro, a solid DL, and maybe a PK.:gaah::rollseyes::L

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
play Succup in 1st game, nice 4 FG

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry boys - I was calling this in the NFL threads a month ago. Chiefs are in for a very very very long season.

Quite possibly the worst off-season I have witnessed in many years, by any team. The philosophy seemed to be:

1) Let go of any player that wants money;
2) Surround our offense with no weapons whatsoever;
3) Draft backups in hopes that they may be good for the future.

:suds:

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's most disturbing and frightening is the secondary.:omg:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry boys - I was calling this in the NFL threads a month ago. Chiefs are in for a very very very long season.

Quite possibly the worst off-season I have witnessed in many years, by any team. The philosophy seemed to be:

unfortunately i saw his coming too. especially relying on one offensive weapon in the passing game(we all got to see how darn near worthless Donnie Avery truly is as an offensive threat). that, being too predictable, and almost no protection for Alex Smith all adds up to a very bumpy ride. worse part was at the end of LAST season we were actually in the bottom 3rd of the league in BOTH offense and defense and it's a real head scratcher why more wasn't done in the off-season for this team...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're in some big trouble back there.:doh:

oh, no doubt...

let's see. Flowers was slow, short and injury prone, but the best corner we had. Brandon Albert, our best lineman, no true receiver depth outside of Bowe, didn't even bother going after anyone notable in FA...

nope, no problems here...:L

and i'd be remiss if i didn't mention that expectations for this season were somehow HIGHER...

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, no doubt...

let's see. Flowers was slow, short and injury prone, but the best corner we had. Brandon Albert, our best lineman, no true receiver depth outside of Bowe, didn't even bother going after anyone notable in FA...

nope, no problems here...:L

and i'd be remiss if i didn't mention that expectations for this season were somehow HIGHER...

I'm starting think their secret plan was cross the fingers for this year and wait until they have more cap space in 2015 and maybe get another top 10 pick in this draft. At least Smith is signed and they can use the tag on Houston, then maybe sign a FA or two and get Johnson back.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like the same formula The Eagles used when Andy was there, at least 99-03, and some other years. Drove us crazy.