• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well idaho

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got your wish, as the team has officially released Matt Flynn,

there is no doubt the Oakland Raiders will live and die with Terrelle Pryor. :hope:

After his stellar performance against Sad Diego he deserves it, the kid has got the team fired up and playing with hunger and passion, what more can we ask? :clap:

:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I don't know if it was a wish of mine, or maybe it was?? The good thing is that dude is GONE!! In my eyes he was never a RAIDER!! Now its time for Al Davis LAST draft pick.. The beast that is known as TP2!! Man its crazy how good Pryor is getting game by game!! I have never before seen a player get better game by game the way he is.. Wow the dude is dropping dimes, reading Ds, running etc.. Pretty much putting the team on his back and saying WE GOT THIS!! Now, will TP2 have some bad games?? Im sure he will, that happens in football..

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit I wasn't sold on TP, but man has he improved even just from the preseason. I remember sitting in the Black Hole against Dallas and watching him make some horrible decisions. It still makes me cringe seeing him scramble and looking as if he is going to throw across his body into coverage. The difference now is he has shown the willingness to not force it. Add to that he seems to be getting nice touch on his deep ball. If he keeps improving, he's going to be just fine.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know RaiderNation, its not about being wrong or right about Pryor!! Its all about Pryor being that franchise QB The Raiders NEED!! IF Pryor gets more better than he is now?? Not only would he be a franchise QB but a superstar QB!! Remember, TP2 has been BIGTIME since high school.. Its all up TP2 how good wants to be..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a post from Oakwolf on some other site, in which he says it took our 3 and 4th string OL guys and the loudest stadium in the HISTORY of sports to give Pryor his first bad game!! Thats true, But KC s D is no joke either!! Young QB with 3and 4th string OL Vs #1 rank D in the loudest stadium EVER= what we saw today!! Im NOT trippin I know what the deal is.. Our bye came at the right time.. Get healthy OL we NEED YOU GUYS!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a post from Oakwolf on some other site, in which he says it took our 3 and 4th string OL guys and the loudest stadium in the HISTORY of sports to give Pryor his first bad game!! Thats true, But KC s D is no joke either!! Young QB with 3and 4th string OL Vs #1 rank D in the loudest stadium EVER= what we saw today!! Im NOT trippin I know what the deal is.. Our bye came at the right time.. Get healthy OL we NEED YOU GUYS!!

We really hung tough through 3 qtrs, a couple rookie mistakes in a hard fought defensive battle broke the game open, but I am sure TP will learn from this game, the kid is a gamer, he was just trying too hard.

There is one huge factor: Terrelle BELIEVES the Raiders will get to the playoffs, and win or lose, that is a great attitude. I am really beginning to love this guy.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah flaraider that game was pretty bad on the O side of the ball.. Oh well ish happens its on to the next one.. So Pryor talking playoffs eh?? It could happen, but only if we get Veldy, Wiz2, and Watson back!! And the D keeps playing the way it is.. That could give us a chance, but we will never know till the OL is healthy.. Oh and im also a big fan of Pryor, dude is a BALLER man!! He is just what the RAIDERS need!! Just Win Baby!! It will happen..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and im also TIRED of the Palmer, Flynn, Campbell, Collins, JR, Brooks, etc, etc, QBs we have had on this team since Gannon!! Pryor has WAY more talent than ALL of them!! Its time to build a team around Pryor and ROLL those dice.. I bet we HIT 7 or 11 all day.. Any takers??