• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weird Science (1985)

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the movie the other day and with the help of google I was exploring the cast of the show. I do that a ton, especially old shows. What ever happened to.... is a big time waster especially if I have seen the movie and can play around on the phone while it is on.

So Anthony, well we kinda all know what happened to him.

Kelly Le Brock. She was hot in the movie but that was at a time in my life where I paid not one iota about people in the movies so I did not know that her and Steven Segal were an item. Doesn't surprise me but I just didn't know. Recent pic:

images

bit more full figured than I remember.

Now for the real kicker. Ilan Mitchell-Smith. That dude went on to become something entirely different than an actor.

images

upload_2017-7-30_9-9-34.jpeg

He earned his degrees in medieval studies and then became a professor of that shit. He is also a published writer about Dungeons and Dragons (I never could understand this obsession), he does other writings including a column "Playing the Nerd".

I find that shit very interesting. Child actor that really turned into something.

Zwalt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,173.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly Bill Paxton (Chet) passed away this year, he was great in a lot of his roles (Aliens comes to mind).

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, what happened to Anthony Michael Hall that everyone knows about?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find that shit very interesting. Child actor that really turned into something.
I don't think that's actually all that uncommon. It's the ones that don't move on that tend to turn into horror shows.

Zwalt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,173.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that's actually all that uncommon. It's the ones that don't move on that tend to turn into horror shows.

Yep then you have child actors like Danica McKellar (Winnie from the Wonder Years) who has authored several books on mathematics.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wait, what happened to Anthony Michael Hall that everyone knows about?

Yeah, not sure what OP is talking about.

Anthony Michael Hall has a pretty decent career as a supporting actor.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For sure. Lots of the young stars go through some high end colleges.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the movie the other day and with the help of google I was exploring the cast of the show. I do that a ton, especially old shows. What ever happened to.... is a big time waster especially if I have seen the movie and can play around on the phone while it is on.

Kelly Le Brock. She was hot in the movie but that was at a time in my life where I paid not one iota about people in the movies so I did not know that her and Steven Segal were an item. Doesn't surprise me but I just didn't know. Recent pic:

images

bit more full figured than I remember.

Now for the real kicker. Ilan Mitchell-Smith. That dude went on to become something entirely different than an actor.

images

View attachment 163770

He earned his degrees in medieval studies and then became a professor of that shit. He is also a published writer about Dungeons and Dragons (I never could understand this obsession), he does other writings including a column "Playing the Nerd".

I went to college with Charlie Korsmo (Dick Tracy, Hook, What About Bob?), he's done very well for himself.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I was talking about when I said:

Sorry for the confusion.
I kind of always wondered why he didn't stay MORE relevant. He definitely wasn't as successful as other child actors of his time, but not as bad as others.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to college with Charlie Korsmo (Dick Tracy, Hook, What About Bob?), he's done very well for himself.
And his brief return to acting - "Can't Hardly Wait"! I really like that movie.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking love that movie.

My head exploded when I figured out it was the samekid from Hook

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He heard a lot of "The beer's gone bad!" and "I can't feel my legs!" at parties, as you can imagine.