• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 9 Waiver Wire

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how I would rank these guys and most are pretty obvious..................

Harvin-He hit the wire in one of my leagues and I snatched him last week just in case. Now I'm interested as he received 9 targets and 4 rushes. Doubt he is on many WW's but he may start to put up decent #s.

Brown-Has had 2 big games this year but Floyd just doesn't look right to me and this guy may be in line for more work with Carson back in there.

Britt-Somebody has to catch passes, right? I think this is a pretty deep flier (sitting him in the one league I own him in) but this week there could be some desperate teams. BTW, the one league I own him in I can't drop players so that could tell you something.

Bryant-This is the guy I'll target in my money league. Looks like he's gonna be Ben's #2 and that's a pretty good position to be in with Brown drawing coverage (and still getting it done).

Moncrief-This is the other guy I'll target. Wayne is not looking that great, Nicks is toast and Fleener can't catch. He's probably not going to see 12 targets again any time soon but he sure looked like he knew what to do with them once he got them.

KDavis-Yeah, Charles is healthy but like I told a guy last week this guy still has value and I'd consider him a flex play this week if you have no better options.

Sims-I put a bid in for him but honestly the TB offense is offensive. Martin and Rainey haven't done shit and I'm wondering if Sims is the answer.

So feel free to add

BTW, with a lot of desperate teams covering byes, not a bad week to wait and see who gets dropped (that is if you aren't desperate yourself.................lol).

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I added Andre Holmes over M. Bryant and Moncrief. Your post is making me second guess myself.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I added Andre Holmes over M. Bryant and Moncrief. Your post is making me second guess myself.

Lol..............I like Holmes but this week not so much. He is the number 2 on a team that has to throw a lot. The other two guys might not be the official #2 on their team but are close. Having Ben and Luck throwing to them tips the scale but it remains to be seen how many targets Wheaton,Wayne and Nicks will be getting from here on out (included Nicks because he will still be on the field).

Last edited by a moderator: