• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 8 Games

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Broncos don't play on Sunday, I tend to focus on the other games I little more, and I was wondering which games/teams everyone will be interested in watching.

I find the Eagles-Cardinals game to be of interest. Both teams should be legit playoff contenders, with the Eagles' strength on offense, and the Cardinals' strength on defense.

Chicago at New England and Green Bay at New Orleans should be good games too.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the early game, the Lions are down by 2 with under a minute, driving, and within FG position. Matt Prater is warming up.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the games you mention are interesting. I'm also interested in Seattle at Carolina. Chance for Seattle to lose three in a row for the first time in more than two years. Baltimore at Cincinnati is also interesting. Bengals have been very good at home the past couple of years, they are banged up, and Baltimore seems to be hitting its stride in its new Kubiak orchestrated offense.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like those 2 games you mentioned too, TDs.

Part of me wants the Seahawks to just implode and then fade back into obscurity, and part of me wants them to make it back to the Super Bowl so that the Broncos can right the wrong from last year's Super Bowl. I think Carolina can give them their 3rd loss in a row, but Cam is going to have to have a big game, along with their defense.

As for the Ravens-Bengals, I think this game would have been better if it happened a few weeks ago. Right now, it looks like the Ravens are good and getting better, while the Bengals are going in the opposite direction. However, it's a division game between two contenders, so anything can happen. And the Bengals should get better again at some point. Could be this weekend.

I've got the Seattle-Carolina and Bears-Patriots games on where I'm at, so that's cool. No need to go out to watch the games.

Last edited by a moderator:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats beat the hell out of Chicago. LOL at Jay. I didn't really see that coming, since the Bears had been really good on the road and NE's defense is supposedly banged up. In retrospect, however, perhaps it shouldn't be too surprising, since NE has now won four in a row. Wonder if they can run that streak to five. :whistle:

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no. Their streak is coming to an end. Although our pass defense does concern me, I keep expecting it to improve. They had better improve this week.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any more than what was shown on Red Zone, but Brady looked better than I've seen him in a while. Made some nice throws to La Fell and the two TEs.

Also see in the box score that those three guys combined for 27 catches, but that the Bears were only able to sack Brady once, the only time they hit him. I think our pass rush will have to do better than that and that we'll need a good scheme to defend Gronk and perhaps Moore.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any more than what was shown on Red Zone, but Brady looked better than I've seen him in a while. Made some nice throws to La Fell and the two TEs.

Also see in the box score that those three guys combined for 27 catches, but that the Bears were only able to sack Brady once, the only time they hit him. I think our pass rush will have to do better than that and that we'll need a good scheme to defend Gronk and perhaps Moore.

You also have to realize that Bears D is that bad and when it wonder twin powers combine with Jay in full retard mode, you get what happened today and its just LOLZ all over the place. Though yes, we will need the D on point to stop Gronk since the TE still remains somewhat of the Broncos' Achilles Heel. Though, they should be able to man cover the rest of their receivers and double Gronk the entire game and try to limit him (or have Ward beat the shit out of him again, either one and I am good).

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have to realize that Bears D is that bad and when it wonder twin powers combine with Jay in full retard mode, you get what happened today and its just LOLZ all over the place. Though yes, we will need the D on point to stop Gronk since the TE still remains somewhat of the Broncos' Achilles Heel. Though, they should be able to man cover the rest of their receivers and double Gronk the entire game and try to limit him (or have Ward beat the shit out of him again, either one and I am good).

I realize that our defense and QB are better than what the Bears have, Nacho Libre. :rollseyes:
What if the Pats use a lot of two TE sets? How do you propose we defend that? :scratch:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ozNEl.gif

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, that shit is funny!

Cutler looks drunk coming off the field.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that our defense and QB are better than what the Bears have, Nacho Libre. :rollseyes:
What if the Pats use a lot of two TE sets? How do you propose we defend that? :scratch:

Plan B, Ward beat the crap out of Gronk.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I'm not yet convinced that the Pats other TE is in the same league as the more accomplished TE's that can cause Denver some trouble. If it were that simple to beat the Broncos defense we wouldn't be sitting at 6-1 right now :whistle:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt the game next Sun will be extremely tough for Denver. Brady and the D are playing at a high level lately and the Broncos will need their A game to win this one in Foxboro. Going to be a great chess match all around and the winner will prob be decided by turnovers and field position in this one. Can't wait. Should be best game of season.