• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 7!!!!!!!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
aaron rodgers is a running quarterback? since when?

He used to be. Guess it's been a while since he ran very much. He never ran as much as Young, but he was pretty mobile.

And as a Seattle fan pointed out, I guess Wilson counts too (a mobile QB who's also a great passer).

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True... And the offensive production was insane... AR doesn't even have his best WR... Great game today

It is nice to see the team starting to put the new offense together. All the off season talk of Rodgers not getting along with the new coach and that he could not be coached. It was also nice to see other receivers make catches this week that had been dropping them the last few weeks.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The perks of rooting for a good team is Sunday Ticket isn't really needed.

Get to see the Saints for the 5th time in 7 games

Yeah...been there. I've had seasons with as many as 10 Steeler games on local TV here, routinely 8 games are on local TV...but with the season they're having that could change.

But either way I'm not going back to the Tkt.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...been there. I've had seasons with as many as 10 Steeler games on local TV here, routinely 8 games are on local TV...but with the season they're having that could change.

But either way I'm not going back to the Tkt.

I may but i won't be changing my cable to get it. I would need it to come to FIOS to even consider it but big difference in getting RZC for free and spending $200+ for Sunday Ticket. I already spend that on the NBA League Pass

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may but i won't be changing my cable to get it. I would need it to come to FIOS to even consider it but big difference in getting RZC for free and spending $200+ for Sunday Ticket. I already spend that on the NBA League Pass

Eventually the NFL will see the light and start offering PPV per game for out of market.

The Saints are really hard for me to root for being in ATL, but I have to admit, this Bridgewater led Saints run is impressive. If he wants a starting job next yr, he's got it.