• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 7 Game Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will gladly admit I was wrong if this team makes a complete 180 and goes on an extended win streak. Problem is there is almost no room for error at this point.

If they continue to run the ball half as well as they have, they have a chance. I hope the staff is already working on countering the counter that will certainly come. I will say Gase doesn't seem to be as stubborn as some coaches so hopefully that bodes well.
Teams will definitely have to respect the run and you will see more down the field plays like the last one to Stills. Confidence will build. Gase just needs to take advantage of this and the skies the limit. Of course the oline needs to remain healthy if more than one guy goes down they are pooched.

Looking back if they found a way to win just one it would be a lot easier but too early to write anyone off.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams will definitely have to respect the run and you will see more down the field plays like the last one to Stills. Confidence will build. Gase just needs to take advantage of this and the skies the limit. Of course the oline needs to remain healthy if more than one guy goes down they are pooched.

Looking back if they found a way to win just one it would be a lot easier but too early to write anyone off.[/QUOTE]

Lot of football left.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes for sure a good winning streak changes everything. I'm still convinced that this team needs a solid oline than most. When everyone is healthy they play well. Just tells me that they will need to draft more of them to build better depth.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pouncey is the difference I believe.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pouncey is the difference I believe.
Yes and Tunsil has gotten better at G. I would still like to see them draft another G next year.