• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 rankings

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Boise State- was up 49-0 at the half against Hawai'i, one of the better teams in the conference.
2. Utah State- Myers is looking like a revelation for this team, Utah State is improving.
3. Air Force- might still be the league's 3rd best team, not a good look.
4. San Jose State- they gave Auburn a tough test for all 4 quarters, but perhaps they should have because Auburn is not good.
5. Hawai'i- they got destroyed, and their lack of offense hurts them.
6. UNLV- beat Nevada on the road, definitely was an eye opener, UNLV looks solid relative to other teams in the league.
7. Nevada- Likewise after looking solid the week before they lose at home to UNLV, Nevada still has a good shot at the West, as does just about everyone.
8. Colorado State- maybe the transition from McElwain to Bobo won't be as seemless? Colorado State is struggling.
9. San Diego State- they beat Fresno State but if they didn't that would mean a total disaster for them, as it is only putting up 21 on Fresno State's terrible defense is not a good thing.
10. New Mexico- going down 29-14 to New Mexico State? Bad, scoring the last 24 points of the game to win? Better.
11. Fresno State- Eventually I'm going to give up mentioning that they suck every single week, DeRuyter could be on the hot seat a few years removed from nearly bringing this program to a BCS bowl. They have regressed greatly since Carr left.
12. Wyoming- Just so you know them and Fresno State don't play this year so both could go winless in the league.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Boise State- Seems to have found their stride and playing like the Boise we all know.
2. Utah State- getting better and Colorado State should be a solid win.
3. Air Force- Look about like Air Force looks. not sure they are any better nor any worse than every year. That leaves them still looking up a bit.
4. San Jose State- Was torn between SJSU and SDSU but SJSU beat Fresno by a slightly larger margin.
5. San Diego State- see above. I thik they are startgin to come together and could go on a run now.
6. Colorado State- They confuse me. Close losses to P5 teams but slightly blown out by Utah state.
7. UNLV- Ok win over a Nevada but we'll see how good of a win it really is and where this team actually is.
8. New Mexico- Beating Wyoming is good to keep you out of last in conference. And looking better than a few others but time will tell.
9. Nevada- Sorry but losing to UNLV is just bad.
10. Hawaii- Sure you beat Colorado, barely, kinda lucky, in week 1 but since then, shut out back to back.
11. Fresno State- Used to be one of my favorite teams to watch in the WAC but seems like its been a roller coaster in the MWC.
12. Wyoming- ecause they are Wyoming.