• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Rutgers

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be drinking much at all. I have to drive home after game, about 90 minutes or more and have a baseball game to play in morning

Yeah we have to drive back afterwards as well. I'm just hoping my friend will stay the whole game. I haven't gotten very tipsy for a game in awhile...will probably just mosey around

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we have to drive back afterwards as well. I'm just hoping my friend will stay the whole game. I haven't gotten very tipsy for a game in awhile...will probably just mosey around

I have a few tailgates to hit, one will probably have a number of former players. I need to snag a prospectors BBQ sandwich for dinner as well

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am 2500 miles west, so I know I won't be there. Enjoy the game LBU and Bonham!
Have fun guys! I'm 700+ miles south, but I'll be watching! Looking forward to the Stripe Out! I'm rockin' my PSU tie dye for the occasion.

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star receiver Leonte Carroo was suspended indefinitely this past weekend after he was charged with body slamming a woman he was once romantically involved with following the Scarlet Knights' loss to Washington State on Saturday.

Rutgers has suspended football coach Kyle Flood for three games and fined him $50,000 for contacting a faculty member over a player's grade.

Rutgers Football Coach Suspended Amid Series of Scandals

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star receiver Leonte Carroo was suspended indefinitely this past weekend after he was charged with body slamming a woman he was once romantically involved with following the Scarlet Knights' loss to Washington State on Saturday.

Rutgers has suspended football coach Kyle Flood for three games and fined him $50,000 for contacting a faculty member over a player's grade.

Rutgers Football Coach Suspended Amid Series of Scandals

Yeah, they are in disarray. PSU needs to pounce early and it could really spiral out of control for them, especially with the environment of a night game in HAppy Valley already working against them. Leaving here in a bit, #TeamBlue LETS GO!!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers is rapidly becoming the University of Miami of the Big 12 or whatever. Full of garbage and corruption. It's just a matter of time before that program disintegrates into oblivion. That head coach is a real piece of work!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers is rapidly becoming the University of Miami of the Big 12 or whatever. Full of garbage and corruption. It's just a matter of time before that program disintegrates into oblivion. That head coach is a real piece of work!

At least Miami got some NAtional titles out of it. Rutgers does it and still sucks

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rain is falling in Happy Valley the Lions are up by a TD and threatening.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving the play by the offense line, Palmer really has improved from 1st game. 0 sacks for past 2 games. I still have questions and concerns about Franklin/staffs play calling. Why not try a long field goal before halftime? We go for it at the 50yd line and Hack didn't even try to stretch. Hack still hasn't thrown a deep pass (I believe). He hasn't done well with the short passes and we just need to throw the ball down the field more. Lastly my God Barkley is a stud. Miles and Barkley will be a nightmare for defenses to handle.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Lynch to the mix and there are some real legit running backs in Happy Valley!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that game was FUN! Had a great time

You see LBU there? What a great game to be at. Sucked it rained but it appeared it didn't stop anyone.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see LBU there? What a great game to be at. Sucked it rained but it appeared it didn't stop anyone.

Did not see one another, but I did hang with JayPa and former PSU great Trey Bauer at a tailgate for a bit

Great game, Saquon is special, seriously reminds of a young KiJana....such a great burst and just has "It".

Rain is ok when you are kicking the shit out of your opponent.

Students had a great chant at the end "We're not rivals", stripe out worked out great. Looking forward to seeing this team's continued development. So much young talent growing up before our eyes....on D, Reid is going to be a flat out STUD

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving the play by the offense line, Palmer really has improved from 1st game. 0 sacks for past 2 games. I still have questions and concerns about Franklin/staffs play calling. Why not try a long field goal before halftime? We go for it at the 50yd line and Hack didn't even try to stretch. Hack still hasn't thrown a deep pass (I believe). He hasn't done well with the short passes and we just need to throw the ball down the field more. Lastly my God Barkley is a stud. Miles and Barkley will be a nightmare for defenses to handle.

If he gets it blocked and Rutgers runs it back you give them hope. I had no issues with play calling last night, other than the QB sneak on 4th and 1 when Barkley was proving unstoppable. They abused that defense last night and just lined up/shoved it down their throat. That will make teams respect run and enable us to strecth field and give HAck more time as opposed to 8 guys pinning ears back and blitzing every play.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see one another, but I did hang with JayPa and former PSU great Trey Bauer at a tailgate for a bit

Great game, Saquon is special, seriously reminds of a young KiJana....such a great burst and just has "It".

Rain is ok when you are kicking the shit out of your opponent.

Students had a great chant at the end "We're not rivals", stripe out worked out great. Looking forward to seeing this team's continued development. So much young talent growing up before our eyes....on D, Reid is going to be a flat out STUD

What's scary is Barkley had so many runs that ALMOST went the distance. Several times he got tripped up by a shoe string tackle. The man can cut, spin, go north, south, east, west and always ends up with 4+ yards. Now I know we are playing teams who aren't as good as temple so its hard for me to gage how our offense is really doing but its night and day over the temple game vs last nights. That o-line was opening holes that a semi truck could slowly go through. The play where Lynch ran for 75yds for a score, MY GOD I could have made it threw that hole and I got bad knees from the Army.

LBU what is your thoughts on Hack? He still doesn't look like a 1st round pick to me and he missed several receivers yesterday. When PSU runs for 330yds I would have expected our passing numbers to be higher then 141. 0 TDs and 1 INT (# could have been higher). Would it be illegal to contact O'Brien and ask him for advice? Not sure of all the rules of college and communication. Hack just seems like he is getting worse. Next 4 games Aztecs, Army, Hoosiers, then Buckeyes. 2 games we can improve and gain confidence, Indiana is currently 3-0 they haven't played any serious team but they have scored a lot and also gave up a lot. I can see us going into the game against OSU with a 5-1 record and just wish we played at home. Anyways im rambling because im on percocet from tearing ligaments in knee yesterday playing in a kickball tournament for my work (i'm a teacher's aid working towards my teaching license). Championship game I dove for the ball and caught it. However landed hard on my knee and did lots of damage. I stayed in the game for last 2 innings but we lost 2-1. Sucks to lose in championship game.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's scary is Barkley had so many runs that ALMOST went the distance. Several times he got tripped up by a shoe string tackle. The man can cut, spin, go north, south, east, west and always ends up with 4+ yards. Now I know we are playing teams who aren't as good as temple so its hard for me to gage how our offense is really doing but its night and day over the temple game vs last nights. That o-line was opening holes that a semi truck could slowly go through. The play where Lynch ran for 75yds for a score, MY GOD I could have made it threw that hole and I got bad knees from the Army.

LBU what is your thoughts on Hack? He still doesn't look like a 1st round pick to me and he missed several receivers yesterday. When PSU runs for 330yds I would have expected our passing numbers to be higher then 141. 0 TDs and 1 INT (# could have been higher). Would it be illegal to contact O'Brien and ask him for advice? Not sure of all the rules of college and communication. Hack just seems like he is getting worse. Next 4 games Aztecs, Army, Hoosiers, then Buckeyes. 2 games we can improve and gain confidence, Indiana is currently 3-0 they haven't played any serious team but they have scored a lot and also gave up a lot. I can see us going into the game against OSU with a 5-1 record and just wish we played at home. Anyways im rambling because im on percocet from tearing ligaments in knee yesterday playing in a kickball tournament for my work (i'm a teacher's aid working towards my teaching license). Championship game I dove for the ball and caught it. However landed hard on my knee and did lots of damage. I stayed in the game for last 2 innings but we lost 2-1. Sucks to lose in championship game.

He still talks to BOB weekly. When you run for 330 yards there are only so many yards to go around. They didn't need to throw much yesterday and he did have a couple lazy throws where he didn't set his feet....the pick he threw deep in Rutgers territory the worst.

If we can continue to establish the run, we can open up what Hack is really deadly with, the play action game.