• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Rutgers

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still talks to BOB weekly. When you run for 330 yards there are only so many yards to go around. They didn't need to throw much yesterday and he did have a couple lazy throws where he didn't set his feet....the pick he threw deep in Rutgers territory the worst.

If we can continue to establish the run, we can open up what Hack is really deadly with, the play action game.

For my birthday next month I asked my wife for a #26 jersey. Hope Barkley doesn't change numbers next year. I have a PSU man cave with NFL player jerseys who played at PSU. Steelers Franco Harris, Browns Courtney Brown, Bills Poz, Redskins Lavar, Bucs Joe Jurvicious, Bengals Ki-Jana, Vikings Mauti, Chiefs Hali, and several more I am forgetting.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my birthday next month I asked my wife for a #26 jersey. Hope Barkley doesn't change numbers next year. I have a PSU man cave with NFL player jerseys who played at PSU. Steelers Franco Harris, Browns Courtney Brown, Bills Poz, Redskins Lavar, Bucs Joe Jurvicious, Bengals Ki-Jana, Vikings Mauti, Chiefs Hali, and several more I am forgetting.

Yeah, he was 21 in HS, hopefully he keeps the 26

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line has improved demonstrably over last year now that we are several deep in legit running backs.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line has improved demonstrably over last year now that we are several deep in legit running backs.

The RB's and TE are blocking better now and the scheme is taking what D gives them instead of square peg to round hole method. Hopefully when the next team tries to load the box to stop run, we go up top and get the WR blowing up the D....need to have all phases clicking by B1G schedule....defense is FILTHY