• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 14 waiver wire.....playoff time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Targets?

coutee?

hilton and crowder are on my waivers.
Paying any attention to ty Johnson?
Watkins Cant be played

agholor had a billion targets seems like 4-5 and 35-50 is his norm.

Any plays?

hebert looked bad , I’m worried they changed the game plans with ekeler back.

may need a week 16 qb if I get there. Broncos r stingy...

rams d next two weeks?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think many assumed Herbert would struggle vs Pats D - some times the history plays out exactly like it always had, and Belichick stymied yet another rookie QB in his debut against the Pats. I didn't have the stones to play Pats D over some other "better" matchup options, would've turned the tide in some of my home leagues.

Like Rams D for playoffs, at least for wk 15 and Seattle has looked lost recently, but not sure I'd fire them up against a rebounding patriots offense in wk 14, would rather go elsewhere.

Hilton/Crowder/Ty Johnson - put them all in 'flex' territory, if you don't have a better option, why not

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I'm going to sat, Go with Hilton because everyone told me not to this week and that turned out oh so well. Lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Targets?

coutee?

Watkins Cant be played

Any plays?

rams d next two weeks?

Coutee is the obvious one...

Hilton is interesting only because the Colts are the dumbest team in football...

Pass on crowder... the jets are just so bad, but when they look good, they are spreading the ball around between Mims, Perriman and Crowder... and they will try to be a running team...

Crowder just looked good last week because he had 2 TDs...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I'm going to sat, Go with Hilton because everyone told me not to this week and that turned out oh so well. Lol
Still little reason to believe. There’s guys that hve a good week all the time the u rush to play them and they stink......

hiltons not been hurt, and been out there every week.

someone like coutee is getting a shot now for the first time.
Huge difference. Imho

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still little reason to believe. There’s guys that hve a good week all the time the u rush to play them and they stink......

hiltons not been hurt, and been out there every week.

someone like coutee is getting a shot now for the first time.
Huge difference. Imho

I'm just messing around. Coutee probably is better bet. However Watson could fall off a cliff fantasy wise as well

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's hard to make sense of the game, which happens all the time. LOL. All the experts were saying to sit Logan Thomas against the Steelers, so I dropped the guy who would've won this week for me in the league where I am struggling to make the playoffs. Streaming TE's since Kittle's injury has really sucked. In another league, I have Goedert, but now I'm not sure what's going to happen with Hurts as QB. Luckily, someone dropped Gronk this week, and I was able to claim him off waivers this morning.

Who do we like between Gronk and Goedert for Weeks 15 and 16? Gronk faces ATL and DET. Goedert faces AZ and DAL.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's hard to make sense of the game, which happens all the time. LOL. All the experts were saying to sit Logan Thomas against the Steelers, so I dropped the guy who would've won this week for me in the league where I am struggling to make the playoffs. Streaming TE's since Kittle's injury has really sucked. In another league, I have Goedert, but now I'm not sure what's going to happen with Hurts as QB. Luckily, someone dropped Gronk this week, and I was able to claim him off waivers this morning.

Who do we like between Gronk and Goedert for Weeks 15 and 16? Gronk faces ATL and DET. Goedert faces AZ and DAL.

Id go Goedart… I don't think he will be hurt with the new QB, if anything, he should get better... either the offense gets better, and Goedart gets more opportunities. or Hurst is the worst QB ever and needs a TE to throw to to make him look good... you know, big bodies help...

TB, still has too many weapons... and Evans has the size of a TE too...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id go Goedart… I don't think he will be hurt with the new QB, if anything, he should get better... either the offense gets better, and Goedart gets more opportunities. or Hurst is the worst QB ever and needs a TE to throw to to make him look good... you know, big bodies help...

TB, still has too many weapons... and Evans has the size of a TE too...

Thanks! Yeah, maybe Goedert can be Hurts's security blanket. I don't remember if Hurts connected with him in the last game, though.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! Yeah, maybe Goedert can be Hurts's security blanket. I don't remember if Hurts connected with him in the last game, though.
also ertz is back so tough call on what hurts does

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Targets?

coutee?

Watkins Cant be played

Any plays?

rams d next two weeks?

Collin Johnson has been impressive.
I'd add him to the mix.

I feel stupid about not starting Taysom Hill over Herbert this week. Not for hindsight, but for ignoring foresight. Very confident in Herbert this week.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd add him to the mix.

I feel stupid about not starting Taysom Hill over Herbert this week. Not for hindsight, but for ignoring foresight. Very confident in Herbert this week.
Had my finger on the trigger to sit Wilson fer Hill and chickened out..................I just had a feeling Russ would shit the bed. I think they try to get him back on track this week at home against tJets................might get ugly.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I go gronk over goedert, gronk has been rounding back into form, Tom just barely over threw him on a couple big plays vs Rams and Saints, he wouldn't have been available if they connected on those plays, especially after scoring vs Panthers and putting up 6rec 106yd vs Chiefs

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd add him to the mix.

against that pats d, herbert should of lit , it , up.

he was third in routes run last week, but shenault got banged up......i have a feeling he goes back down with shenault in the game

that being said, glennon likes him, but if the others are healthy, does he see the field enough

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go gronk over goedert, gronk has been rounding back into form, Tom just barely over threw him on a couple big plays vs Rams and Saints, he wouldn't have been available if they connected on those plays, especially after scoring vs Panthers and putting up 6rec 106yd vs Chiefs
i own gronk and goedert, and i had my mind made up goedert was my guy the rest of the year, wentz just loves tight ends, and pederson features them. But with hurts, i think its still part of pederson's system, but is he still as TE heavy as wentz?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey Davis and Coutee are the two I’m eyeing

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
against that pats d, herbert should of lit , it , up.

he was third in routes run last week, but shenault got banged up......i have a feeling he goes back down with shenault in the game

that being said, glennon likes him, but if the others are healthy, does he see the field enough

"should" ??

I disagree. Belichick shutting him down, like every other rookie QB, is the should... and the did.

who knows... byes are done. if we're looking for stability on waivers, our teams must be lucky junk.
Johnson made noise in the summer. Certainly in the conversation with Hilton and Coutee.

Coutee would be my choice... but that is for desperation. No way I'm starting him over one of my top three WR, as he faces the Bears who just got lit up. Then Colts again. That screams revenge times two.

But Hilton is probably the best choice, as his next two are Vegas and Houston again... but who knows with the Colts. I expected a good second half by Hilton, but bailed too early. But he sucked. Then Pittman looked like the guy to own. So who knows.

Crowder has probably the safest floor.