• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid that I'll never pat Tomlin on the back for how they handled AB. Yes it was indeed time to part ways, but to let that guy's ego get to that point... And to allow all the bullshit that had been going on for years behind the scenes... AND to feed that ego by allowing him to break team rules, makeup excuses for him, etc etc.

Tomlin had a big hand in creating that monster. It's amazing he kept it quiet for the last couple years, but AB had grown out of control and should have been dealt sooner.

What’s the word out of Pitts about Ben?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C,mon Deshaun Watson, need 31 points.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More ref help for Patriots, questionable call.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the word out of Pitts about Ben?
Not much is terms of new news. But here's what we know:

Surgery... Underwent a successful surgery in September and is expected to make a full recovery. He was back with the team & rehabbing with the team's medical staff just days after surgery.

Timetable.... Info is scarce because nobody knows what exactly the injury entailed or what the surgery specifically repaired. Only thing that has been reported is that he avoided Tommy-John surgery. But in a media session at practice he was asked directly about when he will be back on the field working with the team, to which he replied: "OTAs, Minicamp. Somewhere in there. Just taking it nice & slow, doctors orders." Which is in line with a 7-8 month timetable.

Retirement rumors... Both he & Tomlin squashed those rumors. He fully intends to come back from this injury to fulfill his contract. Only chance I see this becoming a reality is if the recovery doesn't go as planned. As in, once he starts throwing and suffers any setbacks or simply finds out he has limitations with the arm...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much is terms of new news. But here's what we know:

Surgery... Underwent a successful surgery in September and is expected to make a full recovery. He was back with the team & rehabbing with the team's medical staff just days after surgery.

Timetable.... Info is scarce because nobody knows what exactly the injury entailed or what the surgery specifically repaired. Only thing that has been reported is that he avoided Tommy-John surgery. But in a media session at practice he was asked directly about when he will be back on the field working with the team, to which he replied: "OTAs, Minicamp. Somewhere in there. Just taking it nice & slow, doctors orders." Which is in line with a 7-8 month timetable.

Retirement rumors... Both he & Tomlin squashed those rumors. He fully intends to come back from this injury to fulfill his contract. Only chance I see this becoming a reality is if the recovery doesn't go as planned. As in, once he starts throwing and suffers any setbacks or simply finds out he has limitations with the arm...

Exactly...I'm hearing Ben has been at the facility rehabbing really since the surgery with almost no down time. In the building they do seem to feel that the surgery was successful and he should be able to resume playing.

As you said...they won't really know that until he's throwing again.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs defense is sneaky good against the pass this year.

That run D though, man, I know they're cheating towards the pass, but they just aren't good no matter how you measure or look at it. Saunders and Nnadi have moments, but they're not exactly the Great Wall of China as a tandem either. Pass D >>>> Run D, but the Chiefs pass D is just good, not an overwhelming juggernaut like the Pats and 49ers.

They can flat wipe a bad pass offense though. Oakland WR's were nearly shutout until garbage time.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...I'm hearing Ben has been at the facility rehabbing really since the surgery with almost no down time. In the building they do seem to feel that the surgery was successful and he should be able to resume playing.

As you said...they won't really know that until he's throwing again.

I will say, he looks like he’s throwing food down rather easily with no pain.....