• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13: Redskins @ Cowboys

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. But I also realize that they have the perfect excuse to not resign our QB now. And as I suspect them to want to draft a QB, the less games we win, the more spectacular the next epic fail will look. But I would prefer it not cost us another five years in a shitty trade.

Heh. We were supposed to be on the 5 year plan with Cuz I thought. How's that workin out for us? Year 3 of the 5 year plan and we're shittier than we've ever been.

The 5 year plan is fuckin bullshit, homey.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. We were supposed to be on the 5 year plan with Cuz I thought. How's that workin out for us? Year 3 of the 5 year plan and we're shittier than we've ever been.

The 5 year plan is fuckin bullshit, homey.

Cousins wasnt supposed to be the five year plan. Cousins wasnt supposed to be here past his rookie contract. We dont and wont have a five year plan. But I suspect we will draft a QB, if we have to trade up for one... the three year plan becomes another 5 year waste unless we manage to get the next elite QB in said trade.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins leaves, will Colt be the starter?

Hell NO..........Colt is lucky to still be in the NFL right now. The true fuck up is our FO for not having a NFL caliber player behind Kirk.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell NO..........Colt is lucky to still be in the NFL right now. The true fuck up is our FO for not having a NFL caliber player behind Kirk.
Most teams don't. Hell its hard enough finding 1 quality starter, quality BU is a pipe dream.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins wasnt supposed to be the five year plan. Cousins wasnt supposed to be here past his rookie contract. We dont and wont have a five year plan. But I suspect we will draft a QB, if we have to trade up for one... the three year plan becomes another 5 year waste unless we manage to get the next elite QB in said trade.

We ain't gettin shit, but ass0s and elbows, homey. The Redskins organization is a joke. We got 2 clowns runnin the show. How could it be anything else, but a clown show.

Hopefully sometime before the next season starts. Snyder announces the Redskins are changing their name and they change it to something DC-centric and totally idiotic and stupid.....like every other sports team in DC has.

Something like Washington Monuments. Yeah, I could drop a team named the Monuments faster than a hot crack pipe.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams don't. Hell its hard enough finding 1 quality starter, quality BU is a pipe dream.

I'm not sure that's true. On this team, yeah we agree!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turnovers early in the game were killers. Other than kirks fumble which is bad. I thought he played a good game given the circumstances. Defense was just on the field too long. BTW what is wrong with Norman? He doesn't seem to be himself lately

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is, the next four games just went from should we resign Cousins, to once again why we shouldnt resign him. And I think there are folks in the front office that while upset over the loss are thrilled with this outcome. And I know there are some in the fan base that are cool with this outcome.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is, the next four games just went from should we resign Cousins, to once again why we shouldnt resign him. And I think there are folks in the front office that while upset over the loss are thrilled with this outcome. And I know there are some in the fan base that are cool with this outcome.
If they're cool with this outcome they're not fans. FUCK THEM!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're cool with this outcome they're not fans. FUCK THEM!

Actually I think they are all fans of the team, just not the QB.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game, this season summed up in one word, PAINFUL!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies for my impolite messages last night. I had had a few beers and was disappointed the Redskins could not take care of business and help to formally lock up the NFC East for Philly.

Yes, injuries played a major role, but I think the Redskins ultimately lacked the depth and talent on offense to be good this season, bottom line. I think y'all need a better GM and coach more than changing QBs again.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't think so & I believe that even the Cousins haters (both the Redskins & non-Redskins fans variety) could find very little to complain about in this game. As Collinsworth alluded to in the game - it is rare when a team is getting hammered that you are actually singing the praises of the losing QB. Last nt could certainly be one of those cases.

You need to tone it down a bit. We still don't know the FO true take on Cousins - you are assuming quite a bit on this one. Let's just wait & see what happens.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies for my impolite messages last night. I had had a few beers and was disappointed the Redskins could not take care of business and help to formally lock up the NFC East for Philly.

Yes, injuries played a major role, but I think the Redskins ultimately lacked the depth and talent on offense to be good this season, bottom line. I think y'all need a better GM and coach more than changing QBs again.

While I agree about the GM (not quite sure about the coach) I really disagree w/ your statement about offensive depth. Do you have any idea about the amt of injuries on the Redskins offense this season? It is staggering. Every member of their OL and 2-3 of their backups have missed time. They are also missing both of their starting RBs & their initial TE & WR have missed most of the season.

How much depth are they supposed to have in the salary cap era? When 7/8 of your OL are missing what are you supposed to do? You can't retain 15 OL - this isn't college. You also can't really have much quality depth because you are restricted by $$ - that is true for every NFL team. I believe that the Rams still have the same OL that started the season - if that happened for the Redskins I can almost guarantee that they would have won at least 2 more games.

Are you telling me that even the Eagles would have basically the same record if their entire OL missed a good deal of the season? How about all of their RBs & several WRs and/or TEs? I realize that the Eagles have had some injuries but nowhere near to the degree of the Redskins. This isn't 1993 - you can't stockpile your team with high paid backups. Don't get me wrong - the Skins need personnel upgrades but not to the degree that I believe that you are suggesting. I think that they actually need to focus more on defensive upgrades.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right that the amount of OL injuries the Skins have had would have hurt, if not killed, just about anyone. But the way I see it, the Skins also made some questionable talent decisions at WR that ultimately hurt too. I guess we'll see if Terrelle Pryor is a good signing after he comes back from injury, since he too is hurt, but that move looks pretty shaky right now.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right that the amount of OL injuries the Skins have had would have hurt, if not killed, just about anyone. But the way I see it, the Skins also made some questionable talent decisions at WR that ultimately hurt too. I guess we'll see if Terrelle Pryor is a good signing after he comes back from injury, since he too is hurt, but that move looks pretty shaky right now.

The problem with that line of thinking is missing those WRs hasn’t really killed the offensive production. I do believe we miss the WRs but not as much as people make it out to be. Honestly, it appears to have been more the system and QB that made the WRs. The OL injuries have been insurmountable and I would say that is true for any team. Think about this for a moment...

LT LG C RG RT
Trent Williams. Shawn Lauvao. Spencer Long. Brandon Scherff. Morgan Moses
Nseke. Tyler Catalina. Chase Roullier. Tyler Catalina. Nseke
Tyler Catalina. Arie Kouandjo. Tony Bergstrom.
Spencer Long

That isn’t the depth chart. Those are the players who have actually played significant time because of injury and that is just from memory.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with that line of thinking is missing those WRs hasn’t really killed the offensive production. I do believe we miss the WRs but not as much as people make it out to be. Honestly, it appears to have been more the system and QB that made the WRs. The OL injuries have been insurmountable and I would say that is true for any team. Think about this for a moment...

LT LG C RG RT
Trent Williams. Shawn Lauvao. Spencer Long. Brandon Scherff. Morgan Moses
Nseke. Tyler Catalina. Chase Roullier. Tyler Catalina. Nseke
Tyler Catalina. Arie Kouandjo. Tony Bergstrom.
Spencer Long

That isn’t the depth chart. Those are the players who have actually played significant time because of injury and that is just from memory.

Im pretty sure at some point we had Rosanne Barr and Rosie O'Donell in for try outs at OG.