• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13 - Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles | 1:00pm FOX

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously we're going to agree to disagree on that one. I don't expect you to admit the Cardinals are the better team as an Eagles fan. Congrats on the victory.

Of course we are. It's not nearly as clear-cut as you made it seem. The Cards have the better D, but the Eagles have the better O. They would probably split 10 games either 5-5 or 6-4. They're pretty much evenly matched.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we are. It's not nearly as clear-cut as you made it seem. The Cards have the better D, but the Eagles have the better O. They would probably split 10 games either 5-5 or 6-4. They're pretty much evenly matched.

Maybe you are right, but I don't think so. Just my opinion, that's all.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn is breaking down cardinals defense, Washington has been out of position all year thats why hes not getting tackles or sacks.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ Cards fans. Claim that their team is the better team even though they would have been smashed if not for favorable calls to help them before the last 5 minutes of the game, and crying about calls when they received their fair share. You can cry all you want and say that the holding on the Jackson PR was obvious, but so were both defensive holding calls against the Cards near the end of the game. They were the correct calls. They might have been weak like the D-Jax PR one, but they were right. In fact, go back and watch game tape and you will see Matheiu holding a lot during the game that wasn't called. Eagles didn't get bailed out by the refs. They won fair and square and proved they are the better team. Stop your crying.