• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles have exhibited all their weaknesses. Anybody can beat them now. Just sayin...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized LA has back to back night games Sunday night & Monday Night.
if they all came to tonight's game. How Many return for tomorrow night's game?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
First week in a while I can remember where there were zero upset victories (I'm assuming the Browns were favoured over the Steelers, but if not, they should have been).

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when people were ripping the Mack and Cooper trades?

Yeah, me neither.....1 win away from being 7-4 and in great position.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what has gotten into the Falcons? They are playing great now. haven't seen their last 2 games but they are destroying decent competition now.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side the blueprint to beating the 49ers has been established. Load up against the run and force Jimmy G to beat you. Be tougher once Kittle is back, but put your best defender on him or double team him.

The 'blueprint' huh? I guess I'm not too worried, because it's most definitely not as easy as you make it sound. Nor is it really accurate in the first place.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what has gotten into the Falcons? They are playing great now. haven't seen their last 2 games but they are destroying decent competition now.
they changed the defensive playcaller.
Now will that save Quinn's job?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 'blueprint' huh? I guess I'm not too worried, because it's most definitely not as easy as you make it sound. Nor is it really accurate in the first place.

Didn't say it would be easy or that it was a sure thing. Just IMO stopping the 49ers from running the ball by loading the box makes sense, given how well the offense works with the running attack working well. No guarantees that works of course, but makes sense to go that route.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say it would be easy or that it was a sure thing. Just IMO stopping the 49ers from running the ball by loading the box makes sense, given how well the offense works with the running attack working well. No guarantees that works of course, but makes sense to go that route.

It's just not a 'blueprint' as you say. SF hasn't run the ball well lately because both starting tackles were out, and when they came back against Sea, they were rusty as hell (Clowney is a decent player, but he's not Reggie White, as it appeared against SF). They were also without George Kittle who is arguably the best TE in football not only in pass receiving, but run blocking, as well as Kyle Juszczyk, who is probably the best fullback in football, and sets the table for the rushing attack.

That is simply too much talent that was unavailable, so I don't see how you can 'look on the bright side' when most, if not all those guys will return. Especially now that SF has E. Sanders outside, plus what looks to be another receiver coming on strong in rookie Deebo Samuel. I'm liking my chances.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just not a 'blueprint' as you say. SF hasn't run the ball well lately because both starting tackles were out, and when they came back against Sea, they were rusty as hell (Clowney is a decent player, but he's not Reggie White, as it appeared against SF). They were also without George Kittle who is arguably the best TE in football not only in pass receiving, but run blocking, as well as Kyle Juszczyk, who is probably the best fullback in football, and sets the table for the rushing attack.

That is simply too much talent that was unavailable, so I don't see how you can 'look on the bright side' when most, if not all those guys will return. Especially now that SF has E. Sanders outside, plus what looks to be another receiver coming on strong in rookie Deebo Samuel. I'm liking my chances.

I'm looking forward to your game with the Packers. Keep all ^^^^^ handy think your going to need to list them again.