• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11 Thread

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head there was a completely non existent pass interference to bail out a third down. An offensive pass interference where the DB tried to bump the TE at the line and got knocked on his ass within the 5 yards. 9 penalties on the Lions in the first half and none on the Cards (there is a possibility to call a penalty on every play in football, calling that big a disparity is stupid). There was a spot where the Lions clearly had a first down and they stole almost a yard from them on the spot, and then confirmed the wrong spot on replay. Giving Arizona an extra 6 inches at least on the last spot to end the game. And the biggest one was that punt return where they just changed the rules that the rest of the NFL has had to follow for years.

Like I said, I think the Cardinals were the better team today. But that officiating crew must all be from Arizona.

The first down spot to seal the game was a travesty, as was the punt return they overturned in favor of AZ. :bullshit:

BearDownUA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were absolutely god awful. That said, in no way did Detroit deserve that win IMO. Gotta score more than 6 points on the road no matter what the refs are calling. AZ was the better team today

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mallett's big arm took the top of the Cleveland defense and the Texans ran all over the Browns. The Texans could play spoiler down the stretch