• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We too have a Maori Warrior and he will play against Bama

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I believe we're better equipped than ever to play Alabama," Orgeron said Tuesday at the Greater New Orleans Quarterback Club luncheon. "Is it going to be a hard test? Yes, but we will be ready for it."

Orgeron gave a mix of good and bad injury news during his appearance in New Orleans:

-- Defensive lineman Breiden Fehoko (elbow), who didn't play vs. Mississippi State, will play vs. Alabama.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I have no doubt he is a warrior, he's not Maori, he's Tongan.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I believe we're better equipped than ever to play Alabama," Orgeron said Tuesday at the Greater New Orleans Quarterback Club luncheon. "Is it going to be a hard test? Yes, but we will be ready for it."

Orgeron gave a mix of good and bad injury news during his appearance in New Orleans:

-- Defensive lineman Breiden Fehoko (elbow), who didn't play vs. Mississippi State, will play vs. Alabama.

Here is the accuracy our Warrior brings.

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the accuracy our Warrior brings.

Can't view the vid (blocked by work) I assume it is of Tua?

If so fear not I am aware he is very talented (possibly the best college QB of all time). I will say he hasn't faced the kinda DB's LSU has in Delpit and Williams. Should be a good match up.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how these Hawaiians get treated like rare Saharan animals

Big Hawaiian on the team? Make sure we do a 10 minute piece on his local customs and have him do one of those chant thingie. Insinuate his ‘warrior tribe’ background gives him an upper hand in the trenches.

Is it really so amazing that an American state with 1.4 million people produces football players every now and then?

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big Hawaiian on the team? Make sure we do a 10 minute piece on his local customs and have him do one of those chant thingie. Insinuate his ‘warrior tribe’ background gives him an upper hand in the trenches.

Is it really so amazing that an American state with 1.4 million people produces football players every now and then?

No surprise, just unusual to have them playing in the SEC / LSU (yes a few have played in SEC). Most play on West Coast, BYU, Utah etc.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are rare, we had to get a translator just to communicate with Tua.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are rare, we had to get a translator just to communicate with Tua.
It’s quite amazing what Tua has accomplished in such a short time given the language barrier. :dhd:
They oughta make a movie about it after he wins the Heisman.