• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We may lose out

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we played any other team today we would have lost, god this team is terrible.

The only games that I would say are still winnable are Tampa and Carolina.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even put Carolina on that list. I believe the only game left on the schedule where the Rams would be favored is Tampa. The rest wouldn't surprised me if the score was like the Dallas and SF games.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I hear disgruntled fans professing their disgust? What about winning wiping that all away? I thought winning solves everything?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I hear disgruntled fans professing their disgust? What about winning wiping that all away? I thought winning solves everything?

Well I feel better today than I did last Moanday... but still there is this pain in my gut. I know this Rams team may have played the best they can play yesterday and it's not good enough to beat any playoff bound team and it makes me sick.

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning's good, its a lot better than losing to a team like the Jaguars. They still played like dog shit.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed they still looked pretty bad and honestly they let the Jags ...THE JAGS!!! stay with them until the end of the game. We still have a lot of work to do with this team. The Defense is just terrible and half the time they look lost out there, and thats coaching. I hope they fire Walton if the defense doesn't dramatically improve over the next few weeks.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense played good or at least the front 7 looks solid - Jo Lonn really solidifies the unit. The secondary is pretty bad and don't know what coach can fill that gap.

Bradford is a puss and isn't frightening anyone. The defenses coming up are drooling trust me. Zac Stacey was a pleasant addition and it shows how important a bigger RB is to an offense -helps wear down a D and keep them guessing. But even against Jax Sam looked lost. He just can't pull the trigger, find an open window, and forces the ball into tight coverage always around 6-9 yards.

Anyone see the 3 yard bullet he threw Tavon? Sam is not on page with a lot of his weapons.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the front 7 played awful. The secondary had to make way too many tackles on running plays. We got two of them banged up trying to take down Jags RB's. The whole defense is messed up and that is on the coach. Maybe it's a new defensive playbook that is screwing things up...if that's the case go back to what worked last season. This Rams D was better last year. It's time to return to D-Coach by committee.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the front 7 played awful. The secondary had to make way too many tackles on running plays. We got two of them banged up trying to take down Jags RB's. The whole defense is messed up and that is on the coach. Maybe it's a new defensive playbook that is screwing things up...if that's the case go back to what worked last season. This Rams D was better last year. It's time to return to D-Coach by committee.
:agree: And we should keep Tim Walton in the fray to develop as well.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: And we should keep Tim Walton in the fray to develop as well.

VITA!!! lol where ya been, bro? we need ya back on the Lakers board...ESPECIALLY now that Turnip's been BANNED from it...:yahoo:

as far as the Rams go hoping the team DOES figure it out. it wasn't that long ago they weren't that bad a team...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VITA!!! lol where ya been, bro? we need ya back on the Lakers board...ESPECIALLY now that Turnip's been BANNED from it...:yahoo:

as far as the Rams go hoping the team DOES figure it out. it wasn't that long ago they weren't that bad a team...
Yeah CL67 I've been spending a lot of time here on the NFL team boards, CFB boards and the MLB. I need to pop in over there. Turnip's banned! :lol: Just knew it was inevitable. So is retro over there too? That posting whore gets all ova the hoop! :yahoo:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, it is going to depend week to week which team shows up. I am still convinced that Shotty is the biggest problem we have. Bradford has talents that are not being used in the offense. Givens,Austin,Cook and even Pettis have talents that are not being used nearly at all in the offensive scheme.
That long TD to Pettis on Sunday proved to me that Bradford can make that throw. Now it is on Shotty to run plays like that 10-15 times a game or more. I guarantee if we send Givens or Pettis on a skinny post route from about the 35 or 40, we score more often than not with it. In the red zone, send Cook on a route right to the goal line and send Austin and Givens on crossing routes...someone catches that ball and crosses the line.
I like Bradford, but he will never be Brees,Brady,Rodgers etc.. but I still think he can be a leader. I am not losing faith yet...

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid to go to the Lakers pages, I might just find out something I don't like even more:noidea:. The Rams are bad enough and the Dodgers are my only light:nod:

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I feel better today than I did last Moanday... but still there is this pain in my gut. I know this Rams team may have played the best they can play yesterday and it's not good enough to beat any playoff bound team and it makes me sick.

Hey, Rambunctious one !!!! Hope you're well...I think the Rams played far less than the best they could Sunday...They didn't play well and coveraged a double digit spread...Lets see if Denver can do the same...The difference ?? Broncos are 27-28 point favs...I look for a blowout for sure, but geez, that's a huge number of points to lay...

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Jacksonville moved the ball well at times and it they weren't so inept they may have won that game. The handed the Rams two scores with turnovers and Gabbert was even worse than Sam. MJD came in averaging about 2 YPC and hung over 100 on them. I was at the game and trust me the defense can't tackle didn't play that well. They were just playing a really bad offensive team.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense didn't even score a point until our D had a pick 6 in the 2nd Q.

Foster, Andre are going to light us up and our offense will stall. Again. We are exactly what Houston needs right now. Look at the defenses Houston has played recently:Balt, Sea, SF?!!

They are licking their chops right now. They have faced 3 of the best defenses. And NO Vita, Balt has a good D even though their stats may say different. Remember week 1? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is correct but that pick 6 was a gift from Gabbert. As I said, Jacksonville was their own worst enemy on Sunday. The Rams D didn't play all that well.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good start to that 11 game losing streak.:lol: