• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We may as well all trade Maclin quickly

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well seriously. .wth are you trying to prove? You post evidence of a pass from his own 45 to the opponents ten. .as evidence that he can't throw a deep ball? ?? And you think I'm blind for not seeing it? Your outta your mind. I'm sorry but everything you've tried to say is just plain wrong. . And he's proven it last week and again this week. He can throw deep and accurate, he can throw to the right, and Maclin has a route tree from the short slant to the vertical fly and everything in between. You have nothing to stand on other than he didn't have a great game tonight.

Oh sweet Jesus right back at ya

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the pass earlier tonight where Sanchez tried to drop it in over Maclin's head down the right sideline?

He didn't have the touch he needed on it. Looked like he pooped his pants when he threw it cuz he was so scared.

The ball actually got picked off bigger than life, but the DB luckily stepped his pinky toe out of bounds.

That is the throw I'm talking about. He can't make that throw. It's Maclin's most valuable route.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with that, I'm seriously going to be done explaining this.