• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We can cross one team

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll last 2 years. 3 tops.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins think he can somehow "fix" Tannehill. They're in too deep on that Tannehill contract so now they're throwing good money after bad. They know damn well that it's a fools hope too. They have to give off this illusion that Gase can save the day. The fact of the matter is that Tannehill is simply not talented enough to begin with.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins think he can somehow "fix" Tannehill. They're in too deep on that Tannehill contract so now they're throwing good money after bad. They know damn well that it's a fools hope too. They have to give off this illusion that Gase can save the day. The fact of the matter is that Tannehill is simply not talented enough to begin with.

Didn't see this thread before I posted mine. My bad guys. To respond though. It isn't about talent with Tannehill. He's an elite talent. The problem is consistency and leadership. He gets upset when things don't go his way, and it makes him play even worse than he already was. If he doesn't have a good start, then he's going to have a bad game. Simple as that. I was on the bandwagon, but he was painfully average this year, so now I'm a skeptic. He needs to do a complete 180 this coming season or else. Hopefully the new GM and Gase can see this and they will find a developmental QB in the 4th or 5th round.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see this thread before I posted mine. My bad guys. To respond though. It isn't about talent with Tannehill. He's an elite talent. The problem is consistency and leadership. He gets upset when things don't go his way, and it makes him play even worse than he already was. If he doesn't have a good start, then he's going to have a bad game. Simple as that. I was on the bandwagon, but he was painfully average this year, so now I'm a skeptic. He needs to do a complete 180 this coming season or else. Hopefully the new GM and Gase can see this and they will find a developmental QB in the 4th or 5th round.

Talent is defined in many ways, young one. Not just by physical prowess alone.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is absolutely nothing special about Tannehill. They might as well be looking for/coaching up, the "next guy". I'd imagine Gase is already tossing around ideas in his head with regards to the Dolphins' qb position

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent is defined in many ways, young one. Not just by physical prowess alone.

That's definitely true, but most people mean physically when they say talent. But yeah, I'm not a Tannehill guy anymore. he's going to have to show a lot this coming season to win my support back.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's definitely true, but most people mean physically when they say talent. But yeah, I'm not a Tannehill guy anymore. he's going to have to show a lot this coming season to win my support back.

Jay Cutler is the best passer you'll ever see. The guy just can't get it done. Never has and never will.

The Dolphins are a hot mess. They better try and win with defense.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely nothing special about Tannehill. They might as well be looking for/coaching up, the "next guy". I'd imagine Gase is already tossing around ideas in his head with regards to the Dolphins' qb position

That would be fine with me. But I think they are going to give Tannehill next season to show what he can truly do.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler is the best passer you'll ever see. The guy just can't get it done. Never has and never will.

The Dolphins are a hot mess. They better try and win with defense.

I agree. There are two great 1st round talent corners in this draft that I'd love to have. Hopefully the Dolphins can get one, because or secondary got torched all year long.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gase is only 37. Youngest coach in the league.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill will succeed with a coach like Gase. Gase will get the best out of Tannehill.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who did the Dolphins interview to sastisfy the Rooney rule?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase can hide a QB better then any OC. Get ready to throw screen passes all day.