• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are better than this!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of seeing us lose to teams we should beat. I'm sick of seeing us lose 1 run games that we should win! I'm tired of the lackadaisical play that has cost us at least 5 games! Is this the team we are or are we the defending AL champs.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night was an embarrassment. Everyone is responsible. Beltre has committed how many errors this year? Andrus.. Quit bitching about the ball hitting the runner and throw the hitter out.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Found the story interesting about the lady who handed Wash a letter during yesterday's game that he read afterward ... which basically outlined everything Wash addressed to the team in their meeting. Not sure if Wash mentioned the letter or read it to the guys ... but would be interesting if he did.

He had an error on a throw yesterday ... and should have made the throw to first on Trout's ball ... but right now in my opinion Elvis is the most dialed in offensively and defensively. Knew he was going to get the hit that brought in the first run this afternoon.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the story interesting about the lady who handed Wash a letter during yesterday's game that he read afterward ... which basically outlined everything Wash addressed to the team in their meeting. Not sure if Wash mentioned the letter or read it to the guys ... but would be interesting if he did.

He had an error on a throw yesterday ... and should have made the throw to first on Trout's ball ... but right now in my opinion Elvis is the most dialed in offensively and defensively. Knew he was going to get the hit that brought in the first run this afternoon.

Gentry and Elvis are fun to watch play baseball. Just read that the Cruz homer was 484ft, longest in the majors this year.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gentry and Elvis are fun to watch play baseball. Just read that the Cruz homer was 484ft, longest in the majors this year.

Enjoyed seeing Gentry stealing 2nd even though they had the pitch out on ... and then scoring in the face of Trout's arm ... and then Napoli went and did it too. Gentry's catch was great yesterday ... he enjoyed it too.