• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

we all know Jerry is in "win now" mode

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has not worked for him for 17 years, but those 17 years should tell you nothing is going to change......

So you know he is going to work the cap.....not to get under and get younger over the next couple of years, but to get under and go over again via free agents.

Melton, Byrd......which one are you going after if you are Jerry and the Jones clan............don't give me any crap saying they have no intentions of doing so.....I personally wish they would not....but......

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're ignorant ....

we arent going after either

and this post proves how ignorant you are

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has not worked for him for 17 years, but those 17 years should tell you nothing is going to change......

So you know he is going to work the cap.....not to get under and get younger over the next couple of years, but to get under and go over again via free agents.

Melton, Byrd......which one are you going after if you are Jerry and the Jones clan............don't give me any crap saying they have no intentions of doing so.....I personally wish they would not....but......

I think ''win now'' would result in Jerry trying to keep two of his 3 star DL, not going after outside FA's

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible with Jerrah. I think he will keep Ware and try to sign Spencer even though he suffered a career ending injury. I got us taking Donald or Gilbert with the 1st pick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible with Jerrah. I think he will keep Ware and try to sign Spencer even though he suffered a career ending injury. I got us taking Donald or Gilbert with the 1st pick.

He did?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ''win now'' would result in Jerry trying to keep two of his 3 star DL, not going after outside FA's
Jerry has been in a win now situation for many years now and the past few years with these players. What makes you think we will win with those 3 players now? :scratch: