• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Wk3

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So heres one.

Josh allen is the play of the week for everyone...........and everyone sayin kyler murray is a tough matchup this week..........but are the panthers really that good against the passs? they are 19th in adjusted DVOA

Kyler murray vs josh allen

Allen

Or in other words, everyone vs Miami or cincy right now

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR league, pick 1

Manny Sanders vs GB
John Brown vs Cincy
Allen Robinson vs Wash

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR league, pick 1

Manny Sanders vs GB
John Brown vs Cincy
Allen Robinson vs Wash
Robinson has the higher floor but I can see JB putting up some lofty numbers.............in the end I'd say ARob..........Trubs only has eyes fer him..............

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson has the higher floor but I can see JB putting up some lofty numbers.............in the end I'd say ARob..........Trubs only has eyes fer him..............
John browns been overlooked imho. They aren’t treating him as just a long bomb threat. He’s getting 8-10 targets. Two games with 7 catches. And last week he was wide open for a long bomb td and Allen over three him or he would of had more of a 8 catche 130 yard 1td line instead of 7 for 75ish. Plus the bengals are the bengals and have given up a ton of deep plays

Even this week he’s not ranked high or projected high

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John browns been overlooked imho. They aren’t treating him as just a long bomb threat. He’s getting 8-10 targets. Two games with 7 catches. And last week he was wide open for a long bomb td and Allen over three him or he would of had more of a 8 catche 130 yard 1td line instead of 7 for 75ish. Plus the bengals are the bengals and have given up a ton of deep plays

Just missed that! So close.

I still go ARob this week.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something I've been thinking about a bit today: Sony Michel.

Dude sucked ass week 1 and then SHOULD have had a huge week last week but averaged <4 ypc against the Dolphins and had a TD taken off the board due to bad officiating. Also he fumbled and I don't think he saw the field after he did that.

This week the Pats O-line is beat to hell and I'm sure ol' Bill won't punish him by activating Harris and then playing a lot more of him and Burkhead.

Basically this seems like a trap situation playing him here and I'm strongly considering throwing in Gore and David Montgomery in his place in the two leagues I have this guy. I am crazy here?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude sucked ass week 1 and then SHOULD have had a huge week last week but averaged <4 ypc against the Dolphins and had a TD taken off the board due to bad officiating. Also he fumbled and I don't think he saw the field after he did that.

This week the Pats O-line is beat to hell and I'm sure ol' Bill won't punish him by activating Harris and then playing a lot more of him and Burkhead.

Basically this seems like a trap situation playing him here and I'm strongly considering throwing in Gore and David Montgomery in his place in the two leagues I have this guy. I am crazy here?

No. Not crazy. I can see Michel being a December/January beast. Blowouts might be more of a sexy rexy thing.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would play Montgomery over Michel this week with New England's fullback being out.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree as far as I wish I owned more shares of Smoke. I just see ARob getting a ton of looks this week and would not surprise me to see him in the 8-10 catch range. I got sniped in my first money league draft 2 picks before me and ran out of room on the Way Too Long League. Was gonna drop Sutton for him but when I went to snag him he was gone.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Not crazy. I can see Michel being a December/January beast. Blowouts might be more of a sexy rexy thing.
True, I also don't see this being as big of a blowout for NE score wise as many do. They'll dominate, but may not cover IMO.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna hear crazy? With the AB news I decided to sit Mixon and start Gordon in one league and I'm tempted to sit KJohnson or Brieda fer him in my other money league. I think Brady will feed him this week...………..now I'm still going back and forth so there is that...……….lol.

EDIT: What's keeping me from starting him in the other league is which one do I sit:KJ or Brieda………dammit!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the post I made to the newbie that made that trade. God this league is fun!

upload_2019-9-21_17-4-2.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dont think u are with gore, i sure wouldnt for montgomery-whats he done?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna hear crazy? With the AB news I decided to sit Mixon and start Gordon in one league and I'm tempted to sit KJohnson or Brieda fer him in my other money league. I think Brady will feed him this week...………..now I'm still going back and forth so there is that...……….lol.

EDIT: What's keeping me from starting him in the other league is which one do I sit:KJ or Brieda………dammit!
thats not nuts, mixons not healthy,and with cj gone who knows what happens, but pgh stinks