• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,346.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD, let's bet on the Astros-Yanks game....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he has big ones. He set those suckers right on Kerr's forehead. Probably why his back is all fucked up now
Actually, I think the guy is insecure.

Who in the fuck stays in bed for two days, hiding, because people are mad you joined a juggernaut?

When Shaq, Lebron...twice....and other guys decided to fly the coop, they hid in paradise on a island with banana boats..

Not under their covers.

th

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be tough.

Gotta stay BIG. Cant turn the ball over. And have to ignore the big offensive runs.

The Spurs need to win the total rebounding battle every game to have a chance.
The Spurs need to utterly dominate the offensive glass and stay out of foul trouble doing it.

The Warriors have most of the edges everywhere....but SIZE.
San Antonio has 4 guys at 7-feet. That is the one mismatch in their favor.

The Spurs will be big underdogs at 61-21.
Probably the biggest uphill climb they have faced since the days of the early 2000s Lakers.

Spurs are pure class. Hope Leonard is okay.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three all stars. Highest salary roster in the NBA by far. You're a super team.

shane's still trying to get his excuses/ridiculous over the top praise ready.

If the Cavs lose it'll be..."Oh the poor Cavs just didn't have a chance against a stacked superteam."

If the Cavs win it'll be..."The poor downtrodden Cavs were able to pull off the greatest upset in the history of all sports and isn't Lebron just the dreamiest, most bestest ever?" :drama:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat had a stacked roster. I think any logical fan can see the Cavs arent a superteam. That's obvious
But, that's because one of your max guys turned out to NOT be a Star.

It wasn't from a lack of trying.

Blame your GM or Lebron..

Wait, aren't they one and the same?

th

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think the guy is insecure.

Who in the fuck stays in bed for two days, hiding, because people are mad you joined a juggernaut?

When Shaq, Lebron...twice....and other guys decided to fly the coop, they hid in paradise on a island with banana boats..

Not under their covers.

th
He seems fine now. :dhd:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shane's still trying to get his excuses/ridiculous over the top praise ready.

If the Cavs lose it'll be..."Oh the poor Cavs just didn't have a chance against a stacked superteam."

If the Cavs win it'll be..."The poor downtrodden Cavs were able to pull off the greatest upset in the history of all sports and isn't Lebron just the most bestest ever?" :drama:

something about "can't have it both ways" comes to mind...:dhd:

Reactions: LAD

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy.. Blew a 25 point lead. You don't blow those if u want to get back to the finals. That was game, set match for Spurs. They needed this one with the Warriors in sleep mode and they let the warriors take it back from them.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the CAvs its just different. LeBron didnt join an established team. He joined a team that had been to 4 straight lottos---- of course- Kyrie and Love were there- Kyrie 22 at the time, Love 26 at the time, with each being 2 time all stars, maybe love had made 3 all star teams.

LeBron joined a team with a 22 and 26 year old who had made a combined 5 all star teams, and 1 All NBA team-- and had played in ZERO playoff games.

Durant joined a team with 3 guys in the middle of their primes, dozens of playoff experience, been to 2 straight Finals, won a finals, and had a combined 2 mvps, 7-8 all NBA teams, 7-8 all star teams etc.....

ITs really no comparison. Durant joined a ready-made championship favorite. LeBron joined a team with a lot of potential with Love and Irving- but like i said- 0 playoff games between them. LeBron built and owns his championship team. Durant is renting a room in his.

but thats why LeBron is at worst- top 5 all time- and why Durant isnt even close to being top 20. LeBron MAKES the Cavs a great team. Durant JOINED a great team becuase he thought it would be easy.
Durant is on the cusp of being top 20, he's top 30 already, I think he steps into top 20 within the next two years.

Curry on the other hand I have outside the top 35, probably top 25 in the next few years if he keeps up this pace, top 20 if he keeps it up for the rest of his career.

The fact that people are already putting Durant in top 20 and Curry top 25 already is ludicrious, one of the reasons I hate Curry tbh.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy.. Blew a 25 point lead. You don't blow those if u want to get back to the finals. That was game, set match for Spurs. They needed this one with the Warriors in sleep mode and they let the warriors take it back from them.
Nothing to do with Kawhi getting hurt.

You are a really bad troll, like the worst of the worst.

Not only are you obvious, but you suck at subtly and you aren't funny whatsoever.

Go back to licking windows faggot.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is on the cusp of being top 20, he's top 30 already, I think he steps into top 20 within the next two years.

Curry on the other hand I have outside the top 35, probably top 25 in the next few years if he keeps up this pace, top 20 if he keeps it up for the rest of his career.

The fact that people are already putting Durant in top 20 and Curry top 25 already is ludicrious, one of the reasons I hate Curry tbh.

I think it is foolish to even try to discuss all time great status for players still in their 20s. Way too early.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to do with Kawhi getting hurt.

You are a really bad troll, like the worst of the worst.

Not only are you obvious, but you suck at subtly and you aren't funny whatsoever.

Go back to licking windows faggot.

No excuse.. Sorry. 25 point lead in the 3rd blown? No damn excuse at all. I dont care if Leonard got hurt. They got plenty of other guys to keep the team in maintaining a double digit lead. You dont blow a lead like that

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuse.. Sorry. 25 point lead in the 3rd blown? No damn excuse at all. I dont care if Leonard got hurt. They got plenty of other guys to keep the team in maintaining a double digit lead. You dont blow a lead like that
Not reading this, shut the fuck up

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is foolish to even try to discuss all time great status for players still in their 20s. Way too early.
Well ESPN has Curry and Durant both above Wade and in the top 25......Not my fault, don't shoot the messenger even tho I agree with you.