• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted him to join the Wiz, honestly.
Him & Wall would've been nice. But depending on the supporting cast might've still had a hard time getting past Cle.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted him to join the Wiz, honestly.

Durant should have joined the Wizards. The nba playoffs would have been great. The wizards would be a real threat to the cavs, and GS and spurs matchup would still be great out west with GS slightly favored.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZAZA deserves to have his head chopped off ISIS style

tumblr_n6fo43Ma7E1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Reactions: TJL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant should have joined the Wizards. The nba playoffs would have been great. The wizards would be a real threat to the cavs, and GS and spurs matchup would still be great out west with GS slightly favored.

You do realize that the Wizards were a dumpster fire with huge chemistry issues last year, right? It was terrible timing. KD might have picked Washington if he were an FA and other year. Not last year.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that the Wizards were a dumpster fire with huge chemistry issues last year, right? It was terrible timing. KD might have picked Washington if he were an FA and other year. Not last year.
As if the Cavs werent a dumpster fire when LBJ joined lol

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude could have pulled out a gun and shot Kawahi in the face.
Kawahi would not have said a word.

He is literally the last person that would call it dirty. He is hardwired to be a super introvert.
He is so terrified of public speaking. He said it wasn't dirty so he wouldn't have to speak again.

The last thing he wants is to be asked questions about it and make it a big deal.
He is clinically shy to the point of maybe needing some psychiatric treatment to deal with other people.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, Kyrie already there & Love signing because LINK was would equate to having good pieces in place to most.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is literally the last person that would call it dirty. He is hardwired to be a super introvert.
He is so terrified of public speaking. He said it wasn't dirty so he wouldn't have to speak again.

The last thing he wants is to be asked questions about it and make it a big deal.
He is clinically shy to the point of maybe needing some psychiatric treatment to deal with other people.
very true

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, Kyrie already there & Love signing because LINK was would equate to having good pieces in place to most.
Love sucks, Kyrie led the team to 17 wins a year and number 1 picks.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them, fuck that team

Anyone that roots for them from now on will get my hell fire, fuck that whole team

giphy.gif

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting that he picked a profession that requires him to speak publicly.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching the play objectively.

Maybe I have a different definition of dirty than you all, but Pachulia clearly was making a basketball play.

Have any of you ever had to guard a player that you know you can't ever let them shoot? There is that "oh crap" feeling that you get when you realize he has created a bit of space and the ball is coming his way. In that moment, you are in full scramble mode to try to contest the shot. That is where Pachulia was in that moment.

Pachulia may very well be a dirty player, but this was incidental. It is literally amazing to me that so many people are suggesting otherwise. Just because a guy has a rep doesn't mean everything goes he does is dirty.

True, but it's understandable he'd get tons of shit for this...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree.

Totally different situation though, and the Cavs obviously had the pieces to put together a contender. Last July, word was the Wall and Beal hated each other and many were questioning whether they could co-exist. Why would a player like Durant walk into that drama?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it's understandable he'd get tons of shit for this...
Does it though? Curry is fouled, held, pushed a lot & those are INTENTIONAL fouls. Clearly Pachulua wasn't trying to hurt him. If he was it would've meant he would've had to strategically place his foot under Kawhi & we saw he never looked back at Kawhi after the shot goes up.