• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wave your hand if your team is 3-0

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Our defense has regressed and we miss Manning's leadership.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said it on the gameday thread, Kubiak is a genius and can win with any QB. They haven't lost a game since last year
Can't tell if being sarcastic...

Although I do think Kubiak is a good coach and severely underrated by most people, I think the real genius is his boss.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't tell if being sarcastic...

Although I do think Kubiak is a good coach and severely underrated by most people, I think the real genius is his boss.

No I'm not and you know I'm a big fan of Elway. I predicted Denver to have another stellar year and most others on here said 8-8 9-7. I know its still early but your D has been there, CJ has been and Siemien has been good

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm not and you know I'm a big fan of Elway. I predicted Denver to have another stellar year and most others on here said 8-8 9-7. I know its still early but your D has been there, CJ has been and Siemien has been good
True, you were pretty much the one non-Broncos fan who didn't predict a big regression for us this year. It looks like we got fortunate that Brock wanted out, as Elway said sometimes it's the deals you don't make that look the best.

I still think it will come down to the Patriots and Broncos in the AFC at the end of the season again. For all of their talent, the Steelers have too many games like yesterday where their offense just fails to show up.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, you were pretty much the one non-Broncos fan who didn't predict a big regression for us this year. It looks like we got fortunate that Brock wanted out, as Elway said sometimes it's the deals you don't make that look the best.

I still think it will come down to the Patriots and Broncos in the AFC at the end of the season again. For all of their talent, the Steelers have too many games like yesterday where their offense just fails to show up.

Very true and consistency is key. Ben is always a eisk to get injured I am personally not sold on Tomlin as a coach. He talks a good talk, but seems to have a buddy thing instead of a HC with his players, and prob because of his youth, Again that is just my opinion as I don't get to see that team too often. Pats like playing the AFCN, the AFCW not so much

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving ever minute of it! Many predicted the Broncos to go 1-3 through these first 4 games calling it the hardest part of their schedule. Honestly we might be seeing in the AFC about 4 teams really separate themselves from the pack. Just a lot of inconsistent play from a lot of teams this year. Some of the games this weekend were just head scratching.