• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington @ Cal | 7:30pm PST ESPN

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should jump you guys. Washington's schedule is just terrible, they shouldn't be ahead of any 1-loss teams with a real schedule.

Ohio State jumping UW because they exposed how average Nebraska is? Real strong win since Nebraska's only quality win was Oregon.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be shocked if OSU does jump us though. I'll be more annoyed than I was about a&m too.

They shouldn't but wouldn't be shocked if they did. Huskies will be playoff bound if they take care of business and Michigan drops OSU in a few weeks.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They shouldn't but wouldn't be shocked if they did. Huskies will be playoff bound if they take care of business and Michigan drops OSU in a few weeks.

Sure, then we will have to worry about Louisville jumping UW.
The Heisman talk with Lamar Jackson will be huge and pressure to have him in the Final 4 will be a hot topic.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heisman talk with Lamar Jackson will be huge and pressure to have him in the Final 4 will be a hot topic.

The only way Lousiville gets in is if Clemson tail spins and loses out on the ACC Championship game. Clemson is +2 up on Louisville so no way the committee puts a second place team in the playoffs. Imagine the back lash from schools and fans if that happened. They want this playoff system to work so it can be expanded in the future.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Louisville going to advance to the playoffs, if they can't make it to the ACC CG?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you guys have more confidence in the committee than me.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you guys have more confidence in the committee than me.
For UW to run the table they will add wins against USC, WSU, and likely either Colorado or Utah again in 3 of the next 4 games.

There is no way the Pac champion with no losses is left out over any one loss team that didn't even make it to their own conference championship game, more or less win it.

If UW loses a game along the way one of those other 1 loss teams will be in above UW. The absolute best they can finish would be 6th with any kind of loss.

It's really simple. Win out and you are in. Lose one and the best you can hope for is the Rose Bowl.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For UW to run the table they will add wins against USC, WSU, and likely either Colorado or Utah again in 3 of the next 4 games.

There is no way the Pac champion with no losses is left out over any one loss team that didn't even make it to their own conference championship game, more or less win it.

If UW loses a game along the way one of those other 1 loss teams will be in above UW. The absolute best they can finish would be 6th with any kind of loss.

It's really simple. Win out and you are in. Lose one and the best you can hope for is the Rose Bowl.
I agree, UW SOS wil go up. As I mentioned, I believe exactly what you said. I don't believe the committee.