• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington and Oklahoma or bust: SB Nation ranks 1 - 130

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chokelahoma vs This ain't 2016 anymore Washington?

Oh I see the article is from the Onion.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just for that I'm going to email coach Petersen and ask him to lay it on Oregon this year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The irony of you using the chokelahoma moniker is fucking palpable.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has used the same Lee Corso quote/picture in three threads minutes apart. Lee Corso, the guy who pisses off every single fanbase when he picks their team to win a big game. LEE FREAKING CORSO!

:L

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama upends Clemson in post-spring Top 25

5. Oklahoma
i

Previous rank: 5

The Sooners hoped to have a smooth transition from Baker Mayfield, the reigning Heisman Trophy winner and No. 1 pick by the Cleveland Browns in the NFL draft, to Texas A&M transfer Kyler Murray, who played behind him last season.
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...o-sport-saturday-quest-replace-baker-mayfield
But Murray has pulled double duty playing center field on OU's baseball team this spring, and sophomore Austin Kendall narrowed the gap in the quarterback competition. Murray is also considered a potential first-round pick in June's amateur baseball draft, which might throw another wrench into the race.

After surrendering 30 points or more in six games last season, OU coach Lincoln Riley knows the Sooners will have to be much better defensively. He's banking on defensive linemen such as Amani Bledsoe and Kenneth Mannmaturing this season. Early enrollee Brendan Radley-Hiles was a standout this spring and might start in a much-maligned secondary.

6. Washington
i

Previous rank: 6

With quarterback Jake Browning, tailback Myles Gaskin and a vastly deeper defense coming back, the Huskies might be poised for another run at a CFP spot.

They broke in new playcallers on both sides of the ball this spring; former receivers coach Bush Hamdan is back as offensive coordinator after spending last season with the Atlanta Falcons, and defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake was promoted to defensive coordinator.

The Huskies spent the spring searching for Dante Pettis' replacement at receiver and someone to help slot receiver Chico McClatcher, who missed drills while recovering from a broken ankle that caused him to miss the final nine games of the 2017 season. Star left tackle Trey Adams (knee) and receiver Quinten Pounds (knee) also missed spring practice. A trio of players -- Aaron Fuller, Ty Jones and Andre Baccellia -- emerged as potential pass-catching threats.