• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was it an interception? Opinions?

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Knight had one interception. I wish I could find a clip of it. But I didn't think it was an interception. Can someone help me out? I thought the receiver had possession, but when he was tackled, to me it seemed like he first landed on his elbow/forearm and knee before the ball was stripped by the defender.

I was looking for a video or pic of the incident but couldn't find it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Knight had one interception. I wish I could find a clip of it. But I didn't think it was an interception. Can someone help me out? I thought the receiver had possession, but when he was tackled, to me it seemed like he first landed on his elbow/forearm and knee before the ball was stripped by the defender.

I was looking for a video or pic of the incident but couldn't find it.

I saw it the same way you did.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its that whole completing the catch crap. The WR did have the ball and went to the ground. In the eyes of the official he didn't maintain possession long enough to be a catch but since it didn't hit the ground it had to be an int. They called incomplete on the field which was way off base. Either he caught it and was down or he didn't catch it and the defender caught it. Through my crimson colored glasses he caught the ball and was down.