• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors vs. Spurs

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Douglas with the scoring spree. Just need one more guy to get hot and they might sneak out a win.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy, the ball bounces to the Spurs tonight.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clutched Parker missed 2 FT.....I think Klay will go for a 3 to win

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors lost this one so stupidly, and still almost somehow tripped over themselves into a win. Dubs need to win these kind of games because they have the talent to do so.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Curry tonight, and the Dubs still almost pulled this one out.

The long Offensive rebounds given up to the Spurs really killed us.

Was really impressed with Douglas's poise tonight, he hit shot after shot when everyone else was cold on the team.

There was some sloppy Turnovers, Bogut's silly offensive fouls are becoming an issue. Glad they have a game tomorrow to get back out there to work through the frustration.

HB was cold tonight, he's too good a player to go into "wallflower mode" when he's on the court, he needs to be in attack mode.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really be mad at this game lost by a basket without our star player. Also our defense is so impressive. That's what's gonna take us to another level as we all know

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Warriors hung in there till the end. But boy were they tight at the end. The ball movement stopped and nobody wanted the shots. Still, if Curry were playing, the Warriors are the equal of the Spurs. They just haven't quite learned how to close tight games yet.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really be mad at this game lost by a basket without our star player. Also our defense is so impressive. That's what's gonna take us to another level as we all know

I didn't see much of the game. Was the low scoring due to offensive ineptitude or good defense?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see much of the game. Was the low scoring due to offensive ineptitude or good defense?

There was really good defense on both ends but we really looked out of sync offensively without steph

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs coach Popovich believes Warriors are ‘for real’
Spurs coach Popovich believes Warriors are ?for real? | ProBasketballTalk

Hope Popovich wasn't just saying that to weaken our resolve or playing nice, but is a genuine evaluation of where the Warriors are in the West. I think Warriors are for real and will get better as the season progresses. I think the changing of the guard out West is imminent, with the Warriors close to if not in the top 4 West teams.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great compliment there by Pop and he nailed it: it's about reducing mistakes and staying consistent.

If I were Mark Jackson, I'd bring that quote into my contract negotiations.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs coach Popovich believes Warriors are ‘for real’
Spurs coach Popovich believes Warriors are ?for real? | ProBasketballTalk

Hope Popovich wasn't just saying that to weaken our resolve or playing nice, but is a genuine evaluation of where the Warriors are in the West. I think Warriors are for real and will get better as the season progresses. I think the changing of the guard out West is imminent, with the Warriors close to if not in the top 4 West teams.

Top 4 seed atleast you're right on that one what will separate them from last year is the defense they have played