• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to hear something hilarious? Belichick and Mcdaniels don't seem as great as they or their annoying fans thought.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)I would need to think about who and would blow out his sons and his rethreads like Patricia

2) Time would tell, maybe, maybe not

Heard today that the reason Bulter didn't play in the SB was that he got into a shouting match with BB's bff Patricia. Players like Eugene Robinson were arrested the night before, but their coach still played them in the biggest game of the year/

I would try like hell to get Jimmy Johnson back into coaching
Take as much time as you need. There is no one better at this moment. I agree not his sons nor Mattie P.

I'm not willing to roll the dice on maybe, maybe not. If you replaced him today it's likely maybe not.

What you heard came from that book being released. I'm sure that is part of it. But only part of it. Having a disiplinarian is not a bad thing. Except for those that break the rules. Butler if he even would've made a difference, which is arguable, considering he was getting beat like an old horse. He hasn't done anything since his miraculous int, that BB coached him up for. If you think Butler may have made a difference then accept Butler screwed the Pats by his actions. It's a team.

I'm in the camp of I really don't care what other people do. In this case I could care less if Robinson played. How effective was he? What do players say about that decision behind closed doors?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)I would need to think about who and would blow out his sons and his rethreads like Patricia

2) Time would tell, maybe, maybe not

Heard today that the reason Bulter didn't play in the SB was that he got into a shouting match with BB's bff Patricia. Players like Eugene Robinson were arrested the night before, but their coach still played them in the biggest game of the year/

I would try like hell to get Jimmy Johnson back into coaching
Jimmy Johnson is 78 years old. Yet you want to say BB is old school. You think JJ could change to this style of game and deal with these college kids.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB is not without fault. His arrogance of drafting guys with bad wheels year after year has hurt the team. Not to mention he can't evaluate college WRs to save his life. The other fault I see is his desire to keep basically three ST only players year-in and year out. Slater is a no brainer. But Bolden and King bring nothing but STs. Which this year has had it's issues.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Johnson is 78 years old. Yet you want to say BB is old school. You think JJ could change to this style of game and deal with these college kids.
Yes I do JJ is 100x hipper and players love and can relate to him. I would try and bring Scott Pioli back as GM and get Edelman into coaching and maybe Todd Boles as HC or call me crazy Rex Ryan if JJ doesn't come or Boles

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do JJ is 100x hipper and players love and can relate to him. I would try and bring Scott Pioli back as GM and get Edelman into coaching and maybe Todd Boles as HC or call me crazy Rex Ryan if JJ doesn't come or Boles
OK you're crazy.

JJ is damn near 80.
Pioli is a POS.
Boles or Ryan seriously over BB? What have either of them done? They don't even have coaching jobs now.

Agree with Edelman. So little is made of team commraderie. I'm a huge believer in chemistry. It doesn't look like NE has any. Maybe JE11 could do that. Bring in Bruschi and can the Belichek children.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a new 3 amigos here. Can anyone guess all 3?

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belishit should and probably will come up with an effective scheme against Brady.

Should probably bet the under in this game. Doubt Josh McDork can come up with a good enough offense without Brady. Well, he never has.

So, bet the under is my prediction.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK you're crazy.

JJ is damn near 80.
Pioli is a POS.
Boles or Ryan seriously over BB? What have either of them done? They don't even have coaching jobs now.

Agree with Edelman. So little is made of team commraderie. I'm a huge believer in chemistry. It doesn't look like NE has any. Maybe JE11 could do that. Bring in Bruschi and can the Belichek children.
Pioli won executive 5x and can draft, didn't realize he was a POS or why. Rex has a better record than BB w/o Brady and that is with the Jets and Bills and took the Jets to the AFCG twice, and pretty equal to a defensive mind and a better motivator in my mind and I enjoy the hell out his pressers, dread the robot's , monotone and boring. Boles only had a short time with Jets but done a great job in TB and the guys all love him, Belichick was given a second chance after getting fired from Cleveland. I wish Jimmy was younger because he is one of the best coaches , and did it in college and the pros and Cowboys have done uggatz without him so far. I'd be good with Bruschi, McGinnest etc

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pioli won executive 5x and can draft, didn't realize he was a POS or why. Rex has a better record than BB w/o Brady and that is with the Jets and Bills and took the Jets to the AFCG twice, and pretty equal to a defensive mind and a better motivator in my mind and I enjoy the hell out his pressers, dread the robot's , monotone and boring. Boles only had a short time with Jets but done a great job in TB and the guys all love him, Belichick was given a second chance after getting fired from Cleveland. I wish Jimmy was younger because he is one of the best coaches , and did it in college and the pros and Cowboys have done uggatz without him so far. I'd be good with Bruschi, McGinnest etc
My bad I confused Pioli with Polian.

Come on Sonny you can't be serious? Ryan is 65-68 (.489) in his career. A loudmouth and looks like should've been working on garbage trucks.

Boles is 26-41 (.388)

I'll stick with the monotoned boring BB.

Is this where I start well Jimmy wasn't very good unless he had Irving, Emmit, Aikman...

You do realize Jimmy went 1-15 in his first year as an HC don't you?

But let's keep it real. Before we start saying things like I'd love to have Lombardi or Walsh.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad I confused Pioli with Polian.

Come on Sonny you can't be serious? Ryan is 65-68 (.489) in his career. A loudmouth and looks like should've been working on garbage trucks.

Boles is 26-41 (.388)

I'll stick with the monotoned boring BB.

Is this where I start well Jimmy wasn't very good unless he had Irving, Emmit, Aikman...

You do realize Jimmy went 1-15 in his first year as an HC don't you?

But let's keep it real. Before we start saying things like I'd love to have Lombardi or Walsh.
Belichick is 62-75 with Bledsoe, Kosar, Testaverde. Ryan was 65-68 with Sanchez and Tyrod I believe and again 2 AFCG , BB made the playoffs once. Sorry but like they said after Jonestown incident, I'm not drinking his Kool-Aid. Once Bill can can his record to above .500 vs the mighty AFCE teams w/o the GOAT, we can revisit. People in Emerald City believed in the Wizard of OZ, I see the traveling snake oil salesman behind the curtain