• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wall of Champions

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One year soon I’m going to take the train across Canuckistan to attend. Until then I am unable to do so because it is always at the beginning of the month. A bad time for those that count beans for a living,
If my son could drive we’d go in Panzerwagon and share driving.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was wild and woolly for sure.
I thought it was interesting listening to another driver radio of the accident.
Remember during the race. They put up some radios of drivers asking if he was okay obviously. But for TV they obviously skipped these kind of radio transmissions.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was interesting listening to another driver radio of the accident.
Remember during the race. They put up some radios of drivers asking if he was okay obviously. But for TV they obviously skipped these kind of radio transmissions.

On that video to you can see it was an incredibly long time before they finally got to Grosjean. And then he was climbing on his own. One shoe off and one shoe on. Like Deedle Deedle Dumpling (pretty sure I just dated myself there).

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that video to you can see it was an incredibly long time before they finally got to Grosjean. And then he was climbing on his own. One shoe off and one shoe on.
there is a video that was out when the wreck happened.
Think it showed he was in the fire for over 30 seconds!

Cool thing was.
They had recently foreced the drivers to an upgrade in the fire suits. Think it was like 3 layer something something something. The Drivers didnt want it because it made them hotter or something (brain fade)
The only places Grosjean got burnt was the couple places they didnt force the upgrade (like the gloves & maybe feet were the same)
Without forcing that upgrade in fire protection. Who knows. He might not be here today.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had one burned foot, because he could not get his foot out from underneath some thing where it was trapped without removing the shoe shoe