• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WAKE UP, BITCHES!!! IT'S GAME DAY!!!

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on my way to daytona with a generator looks like I'm going to miss some early games

helpin someone out ? Good on you g8trgl. I think we're all wishing everyone well in Florida today & all those along the South Atlantic.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B5D_SfnCcAASOkc.jpg

CFB fans across the country will all be Noles fans today. The Seminoles are the stewards of Florida and help keep the gators and da U fans from over populating and over running forums.

Miami has fans?

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is my cousin Scott Long's take on it from Dandy Don's site:

Well, Hurricane Matthew has made it past Florida with minimal damage to the Sunshine State. The city of Gainesville, where LSU and Florida were scheduled to play today at noon in a very important SEC contest, received very little rain from the storm, and, according to my weather app, there’s no chance of rain there for the next several days. That’s all great, and I’m very happy that things were not worse for the residents of the east coast. Still, the more I think about the way this LSU-Florida postponement (or “cancellation,” whatever the case may be) was handled, the more upset I get. I completely understand the need to put safety first, but that could have been done by moving the game or putting in contingency plans to play it in Gainesville tomorrow or even Monday if weather allowed. The bottom line is that Florida did not want to play this game, and newbie SEC commissioner Greg Sankey did not do his job of solving a problem which could have serious implications, not only in the SEC but in the national playoff picture.

I agree. The canceled game may mess up the playoff picture later down the road....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OldDevilDAWG

5 and a half years on Rivals down the drain. :L

Child's play. I had almost 175k comments in a little over 7 years on Sports Illustrated's Fan Nation before I came here in the summer of 2014 when they went belly up.

Best thing that ever happened. You'll like it here.

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my cousin Scott Long's take on it from Dandy Don's site:

Well, Hurricane Matthew has made it past Florida with minimal damage to the Sunshine State. The city of Gainesville, where LSU and Florida were scheduled to play today at noon in a very important SEC contest, received very little rain from the storm, and, according to my weather app, there’s no chance of rain there for the next several days. That’s all great, and I’m very happy that things were not worse for the residents of the east coast. Still, the more I think about the way this LSU-Florida postponement (or “cancellation,” whatever the case may be) was handled, the more upset I get. I completely understand the need to put safety first, but that could have been done by moving the game or putting in contingency plans to play it in Gainesville tomorrow or even Monday if weather allowed. The bottom line is that Florida did not want to play this game, and newbie SEC commissioner Greg Sankey did not do his job of solving a problem which could have serious implications, not only in the SEC but in the national playoff picture.

I agree. The canceled game may mess up the playoff picture later down the road....

I started reading dandydon many years ago when it was run by Scott's dad. They always have a positive slant regarding LSU, but I view it as a breath of fresh air when so many fans can be so negative.

Are you and your cousin close? Does he ever get on websites like this one?

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that chick on GameDay
looks pretty good in that dress -
Guns Up!!

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for some coffee and foot.....

upload_2016-10-8_7-35-53.png

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started reading dandydon many years ago when it was run by Scott's dad. They always have a positive slant regarding LSU, but I view it as a breath of fresh air when so many fans can be so negative.

Are you and your cousin close? Does he ever get on websites like this one?

No. I've tried to get him to join before but he thinks it would conflict with the website. He is a web designer and was trying to come up with a gift for his Dad's birthday. Uncle Don was always in to recruiting and so Scott decided to create a web page for his Dad to blog about recruiting. They had no idea that the site would become so popular. Scott actually took over the duties of the web site about a year before his Dad passed away because of his deteriorating health. Now Scott is enjoying doing the site as it reminds him of his Dad's passion for all that is LSU.

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I've tried to get him to join before but he thinks it would conflict with the website. He is a web designer and was trying to come up with a gift for his Dad's birthday. Uncle Don was always in to recruiting and so Scott decided to create a web page for his Dad to blog about recruiting. They had no idea that the site would become so popular. Scott actually took over the duties of the web site about a year before his Dad passed away because of his deteriorating health. Now Scott is enjoying doing the site as it reminds him of his Dad's passion for all that is LSU.

Yeah, I'm very familiar with the story since I've visited the site since the 90s. I'm sure Scott sees it as maintaining a connection with his dad, even though he must make a lot of sacrifices to put the time in given that he has a family. I commend him for it.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sack up and come to Gainesville in the first week of December.....y'know like we did for y'all when you were hit by a hurricane in 1964.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 1 early game to bet on, Texas vs OU. I thought we'd have ND-NC State.

Usually have at least 3 early games to wager on.