• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waht Up Nation!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I been out, nothing personal yo!

Busy, busy, but I have been keeping an eye on my team.

Looking very promising, lots of positive reports from around the league, this guy right here is hoping for a real turnaround.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I been out, nothing personal yo!

Busy, busy, but I have been keeping an eye on my team.

Looking very promising, lots of positive reports from around the league, this guy right here is hoping for a real turnaround.
Business comes first bro.. Yeah, The Raiders getting some good ink, its not all doom and gloom.. They see the team stocked with young talent.. Heck i don't remember the last time this team had this much young talent!!
Can't wait to see the Carr to Coop show!! Carr is like this dude is CRAZY good!! Check that.. Cant wait to see the WHOLE team play.. Better be careful, or these young Raiders will light you up.. We got this FlaRaider..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Business comes first bro.. Yeah, The Raiders getting some good ink, its not all doom and gloom.. They see the team stocked with young talent.. Heck i don't remember the last time this team had this much young talent!!
Can't wait to see the Carr to Coop show!! Carr is like this dude is CRAZY good!! Check that.. Cant wait to see the WHOLE team play.. Better be careful, or these young Raiders will light you up.. We got this FlaRaider..

I am looking for this team to light up that scoreboard, got to be better than that 17 point average of last year, get back to our AFL roots and string together some W's.

This team needs, score points and learn how to win!