• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vontaze burfict

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So im posting this here, so i dont here troll BS.

Some of his dirty plays in various other games.......

But the crap this guy said in did in the two games prior to Wild card game........

Him and hill rush the field after the hit on bernard........

The head coaches, players, and refs all try to calm him down.....but no one flags him or sits him down.....

On the scuffle after the kick off late in the game, go figure it was burfict, you can see him throw a punch......no flag

The driving the knee into ben on the sack...........

Then he hangs into browns head..........

why is he playing football

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.............I .................like......................... dots ..........................too...............................

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.............I .................like......................... dots ..........................too...............................
if you want to talk football please do
if you want to troll well we will just make it so you cant .. its your choice

there is no trolling of team boards on sports SportsHoopla .. but you may say what you want in the nfl general section

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax Nancy. I saw this on the top of the board as one of the latest messages and I was interested in seeing what it said. But when I tried to read it, the dude just finished every single sentence with a series of 6+ periods. I think he was going for ellipsis but didn't know how to use them or what they were used for. Instead of it being some sort of coherent thought that I could respond to in any intelligent fashion, I just assumed it was sort of artwork or dot matrix drawing. And I wanted to communicate my love for dots as well.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even get me started on this trash. All I gotta say is fuck anyone that thinks he isn't dirty. A special F U to the Cincy fans that defend him.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax Nancy. I saw this on the top of the board as one of the latest messages and I was interested in seeing what it said. But when I tried to read it, the dude just finished every single sentence with a series of 6+ periods. I think he was going for ellipsis but didn't know how to use them or what they were used for. Instead of it being some sort of coherent thought that I could respond to in any intelligent fashion, I just assumed it was sort of artwork or dot matrix drawing. And I wanted to communicate my love for dots as well.
well listen here lakeisha .. we don't care about your love of dots ...

unless you want to talk commas gtfo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the crap this guy said in did in the two games prior to Wild card game........

The head coaches, players, and refs all try to calm him down.....but no one flags him or sits him down.....

On the scuffle after the kick off late in the game, go figure it was burfict, you can see him throw a punch......no flag

Celine is one of my favorite authors so the dots don't bother me at all.

I became a Steelers fan by the end of that game...which I really didn't think possible. Burflict is a criminal. He should be banned or, perhaps more realistically, put on notice the next dirty thing he does will result in him losing a season. No place for someone that does this stuff so regularly.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen enough out of this guy by now. He shouldn't be in the league.

It's too bad. He is a lights out playmaker.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12510420_1045717802138894_5234786811285892192_n.jpg I think that

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is only playing football cause the Bengels have NO class.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thought before I knock off for the day:

If that man...no, wrong word. Burfict is not a man.

If that animal...no, not fair to the various animal species found on this planet.

If that criminal...hmmm...getting closer.

If that fucking piece of shit...YES, that's it.

If that fucking piece of shit is still with the Bengals next year, our boys need to have a couple of secret plays ready, to take that thing out of the game. How many of our key players have to get hurt, before steps are taken to put the bastard in the hospital?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy was obviously out of control. I told my wife during the last drive that the Bengals might want to consider sitting his ass on the bench because he is going to cost them. I just cant fathom wtf he and Jones were thinking at that point in the game? A lot of people don't realize that after an entire game of dealing with all of the bullshit, the refs are sick of it and their jobs are on the line too. They are going to throw flags after warning the players over and over. There were a lot of players on both sides trying to keep the peace also and its too bad those Cincy players had to suffer for these idiots losing their minds.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And their fans have even less class than the team.

Not that I want to point this out... But 3/6 of those people arrested were Steelers fans. 2 of those 3 supposedly punched a female in the face. 1 of those altercations involved a woman falling on her face and claiming the Steeler fan hit her. A witness gave his statement and the charges are likely being dropped. Hasn't been reported yet. But that still leaves 1 scumbag that punched a woman in the face.

IMO that's more embarrassing than if one of our fans urinated on another.

I had a few coworkers go to the game and they said they were getting shoved while walking into the game. One of them brought their 12 yr old daughter and people were harassing her as well. It was definitely a Jungle that night, but not in a good way.

Regardless that was a pretty disgusting display from both sides. I don't care what instigated any of it, there's no place on this earth for some of the actions that were on display.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear Burfict got a 3-game suspension with no pay... I still think he should have been fined as well. He's of course appealing it, which is hilarious. A repeat offender has almost zero chance of reducing or removing the punishment. That would be like saying Josh Gordon would have had a chance to play in 2015. lol

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has an NFL defensive player ever taken out more All-Pro's in one season from one team than Burfict?

- Le'Veon Bell: 1st team All-Pro (2014), Pro Bowl (2014)
AFC Co-Offensive Player of the Year (2014)

- Antonio Brown: 1st team All-Pro (2015, 2014), Pro Bowl (2015, 2014, 2013, 2011)
AFC Co-Offensive Player of the Year (2014)

- Ben Roethlisberger: Pro Bowl (2015, 2014, 2011, 2007)
2x SB Champion
3x AFC Conf. Champion

That is staggering to think about! Burfict has singlehandedly injured a trio of men that can arguably be debated as the current best players at their respected positions in the NFL.

I still go back to the Le'Veon Bell injury, and the way Burfict wrapped him up and subsequently leg-whipped himself to pull Bell down awkwardly. It screams to me that Burfict did it with the intent of hurting him. And as the season played out and we saw how the second meeting played out with Burfict cheap-shotting Ben in the regular season. And then you have the icing on the cake with what can best be described as Burfict criminally attacking Antonio Brown last Saturday night, and injuring Roethlisberger, again.

If the Steelers had even two of the above mentioned three fully healthy for Sunday, I'd say Pittsburgh would roll Denver. Can you even imagine how dangerous this team would be with Le'Veon?!?
:tsk: :gaah:

Last edited: