• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech - Club 216 Trash Talk Thread

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I was at the UVA game last year and when the Hokies entered the field it was pretty exciting. The whole section I was in was cheering really loudly. Seemed like a pretty cool entrance.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I was at the UVA game last year and when the Hokies entered the field it was pretty exciting. The whole section I was in was cheering really loudly. Seemed like a pretty cool entrance.
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LMAO. Can't believe this isn't on the bleacher report. It's so out of touch with reality. Besides the VT/UVa thing, there is little consistency or thought put into this list. I'd seriously bet that he's been to less than a hand full of current NCAA venues to see them live.

I think THIS explains it:

The writer: KW Rosenfeld is a graduate of the University of Virginia and a lifelong college football fan. As a student he covered U.Va. sports for a Charlottesville radio station, highlighted by the football team's run in 1990 as the #1-ranked team in the nation.

How else would the corny "Cavalier commercials" qualify as an exciting entrance? And why else would VT come in at 17, while the Cavs come in at 13?

What a crock of self aggrandizement! The hoos should be ashamed, and somebody should redo the list, eliminating the hoos altogether.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Silly Hoos.

College Football's Top 25 Team Entrances - Yahoo! Sports

Author rates CavMan as the 13th best entrance in cfb. :burt:
Ranks VT as having 17th best

shockingly enough

Same list posted 3 days earlier with FSU author

Top 25 Team Entrances in College Football - Yahoo! Sports

VT: 5th
Uva: NR

Seriously?? CavMan? At least their cartoon doesn't fall off his horse.

Good catch. Sorry about my comment above, that's what I get for jumping in without reading the whole thread.

The hoos should be ashamed at their own foolishness.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking football with a buddy of mine the other day at the gym. We got to talking about the 38-0 game last year. Exact words to my friend, who is neither a fan of VT or UVa, "Yeah, I was really surprised by the score, I thought it would be more competitive." A guy in a UVa hat, who neither of us knew, interrupts our conversation to say, "Yeah, well, Virginia Tech better watch out because Mike London has the Wahoos ready to pass the Hokies real soon." About that time, my 8 year old son, who just happened to be with me, says, "Haha daddy. He has a UVa hat. What a loser." That was classic. The great thing about it was the guy couldn't say anything back because he would have come off as an uberdouche for taking offense at a little kid. Classic.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking football with a buddy of mine the other day at the gym. We got to talking about the 38-0 game last year. Exact words to my friend, who is neither a fan of VT or UVa, "Yeah, I was really surprised by the score, I thought it would be more competitive." A guy in a UVa hat, who neither of us knew, interrupts our conversation to say, "Yeah, well, Virginia Tech better watch out because Mike London has the Wahoos ready to pass the Hokies real soon." About that time, my 8 year old son, who just happened to be with me, says, "Haha daddy. He has a UVa hat. What a loser." That was classic. The great thing about it was the guy couldn't say anything back because he would have come off as an uberdouche for taking offense at a little kid. Classic.

Rep. That's awesome.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We don't want Honeybadgers just to have play makers, there are enough Student Athletes out there, like Tra, like Blanding, like Nelson, like Eli, etc." Talking about how they want students first then athletes. Is he putting Eli Harold in that group!?!?!

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This car parked next to us in our hotel at the ACC Championship Game in Charlotte last season. You know what I'm talking about, right Jeffy?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compared to the UVA car of choice...

gallery10-purple-smart-car.jpg