• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech Basketball - Week 7: Dec. 17 - Dec. 23 Bradley, TBD @ Vegas thing?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow 1 assist in the first half :L

Typical of how they've played the last few games. Hardly any assists, then come out in the 2nd half and share it a little more (but still not enough).

Also

Dear Santa,

Please give Robert Brown his shot back.

Thanks,

VT

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our team is like Steph Curry back in his Davidson days. One guy who shoots lights out and it's kind of up to him to carry the team.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Vegas time. How dare they not conform and air this game at a reasonable East Coast hour. Booo! I'm bailing on the 2nd half. When I awake in the morning, VT better have won. Or else I will do absolutely nothing in retaliation...eh...maybe a curse word.

hokiecat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ned Flanders says this suck didly ucks. Barf. BTW, the defensive strategy clearly is not working tonight.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ned Flanders says this suck didly ucks. Barf. BTW, the defensive strategy clearly is not working tonight.

We were actually doing well defensively early until we decided to double off ball screens, on the post, and randomly for no reason. We also don't understand how to defend a pick and roll.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trap the screen and took too long to provide help. That is not how you defend a screen

hokiecat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Croc, I'm done. This is really bad. I guess what I meant was the running at the dribble double team was just not working. It seemed like Johnson switched the defense to that as soon as the walk-ons entered the game. It is like he figured Beyer and Will were only good for energy and would get beaten in straight up defense. At least that is my guess. Whatever the logic, CSU did a nice job of moving the ball.

72-39? WTF? This was a 5 point game at half. We had no offense the last 12 minutes or so of the first half but at least it was a respectable deficit.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Vegas time. How dare they not conform and air this game at a reasonable East Coast hour. Booo! I'm bailing on the 2nd half. When I awake in the morning, VT better have won. Or else I will do absolutely nothing in retaliation...eh...maybe a curse word.

So I checked the score this morning and let out a mighty WHAT THE FUCK. Then I thought maybe Erick Green had a horrific injury or he quit at halftime to go play blackjack. How else could you lose by that much? Nope, neither happened. Then I realized we just suck.