• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2015 Recruiting Target List

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shane might have made an extra visit and Bud will go down with Beamer since the HC only gets 1 in home visit. Oklahoma could be making 1 visit total and we could get 2 or 3 in home visits with different coach combinations since our guys can drive down to Richmond in a day. I wouldn't freak out over 2 days worth of tweets.

If Frank didn't visit Sweat in home I doubt he visits Deberry...

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Frank didn't visit Sweat in home I doubt he visits Deberry...

If Frank isn't visiting these guys, Frank is done. We can't hope to compete if fucking Bob Stoops is coming from OK to fucking Mechanicsville and Frank won't drive 3.5 hours to do the same. That's like 8 connections for Stoops to go from Norman to Richmond. Amazing he'd do it and I'd be impressed if I was Deberry... and a little bit offended if Fancy Gap didn't.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Frank isn't visiting these guys, Frank is done. We can't hope to compete if fucking Bob Stoops is coming from OK to fucking Mechanicsville and Frank won't drive 3.5 hours to do the same. That's like 8 connections for Stoops to go from Norman to Richmond. Amazing he'd do it and I'd be impressed if I was Deberry... and a little bit offended if Fancy Gap didn't.

Fancy Gap has a flat tire and a dead battery.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Indianapolis Arsenal Tech CB Adonis Williamson commits to <a href="">December 11, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another great pickup for this year's class. In spite of a few disappointments, this class is turning out pretty well.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great pickup! Glad to get some good news. On another note, TSL is freaking the frig out about Bud Foster. Apparently some people over there believe he is taking the DC job at Texas A&M. Please, please somebody tell me they have their panties in a wad over nothing. Please!

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great pickup! Glad to get some good news. On another note, TSL is freaking the frig out about Bud Foster. Apparently some people over there believe he is taking the DC job at Texas A&M. Please, please somebody tell me they have their panties in a wad over nothing. Please!

From what I can gather on the free side of things: TSL and numerous 247 gurus say Bud is staying. Rivals says something may be going on. This happens every year so I'm not gonna freak out yet.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they have their panties in a wad over nothing

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No. Frank had surgery on the 6th. There really is no excuse for not visiting unless he A)Doesn't care or B)Is clueless. After this year I think he is approaching B.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>That release from the <a href="">December 6, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They said it was a "planned" procedure that he put off for most of the season. If several Tech coaches went to visit Sweat several days for Beamer's procedure you would think he would be able to go as well. After all, it was only a "minor" procedure.

This isn't a one-time thing. A similar thing happened with Jalen Dalton. Dalton's dad was quoted as saying they hadn't talked to Beamer recently after Dalton chose UNC.

Rocco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not sure there's such a thing as a "minor" surgery for a person in his 60s.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
His doctor's stated that they waited until the end of the season to address the issue. I only mention that because it confirms that it wasn't an urgent or emergency procedure and he had been dealing with something for a while. Seems like the following schedule would have allowed Frank to visit Sweat.

- Nov. 29: Beamer coaches vs. UVA
- Dec. 1: Several coaches visit Sweat
- Dec. 6: Beamer had surgery

I completely understand why Frank couldn't visit with Sweat the evening before his commitment or any other time after his procedure, but it seems like he could have done so prior to the procedure. It probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway, so on to more positive news...