• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2015 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know how Sweat's visit went?? I am not sure the game environment (minus the cold) could have been much better for all of the recruits that visited.

I think he is announcing Friday :hope:

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know how Sweat's visit went?? I am not sure the game environment (minus the cold) could have been much better for all of the recruits that visited.

I think he is announcing Friday :hope:

No clue. I've done some digging since I was interested as well and the general consensus seems to be this kid plays everything close to the vest. No one has a good read on him one way or the other.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hope for the best, expect the worse I suppose. At least we won't be setting ourselves up for major disappointment. Thought I read earlier that his announcement date is a little up in the air at the moment, maybe even next week now??? Also read that Georgia (who seems to be #3) was doing an in-home visit today. I would like to hear that Frank and Bud would be making a special trip to Chesapeake before this is over with, especially if this starts going out an extra week or two after the game.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel the same way about this one that I felt about Dalton.
I have no idea how you guys are so confident. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him and not surprised at all if we don't. Despite the recent successes, this is still VT football recruiting...

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien Dozier no longer committed to VT? Not surprised given the other DE prospects/commits we have on board. His dad played at NC State, so I imagine they came through with an offer.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some chatter that Marshall may be in the mix with Dozier. If that is the case... it is probably because he doesnt have the grades.

Plus, this is coming from that 5284 guy (who seems to be fairly reliable)...but still, lets wait for official word. He is also claiming that a '16 commit may be jumping off the train as well???

In other news, Sounds like Settle had an in home with Bud and Torrian. I would love to close this class out with Sweat, Settle, Gaines, and who knows... maybe a big ugly and a surprise/late offer or two (Warren Craft??)

HokieNut20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be very surprised if the wr switched. Of course I've been surprised before, but from all I've heard the only offer he cared to get was VT.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Per his mother, 5-star DE Josh Sweat will make his decision next Wednesday (Dec. 10) at his school <a href="http://t.co/iWvp8bV3Fa">http://t.co/iWvp8bV3Fa</a></p>&mdash; Michael Clark (@MClarkScout) <a href="">December 3, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some chatter that Marshall may be in the mix with Dozier. If that is the case... it is probably because he doesnt have the grades.

Plus, this is coming from that 5284 guy (who seems to be fairly reliable)...but still, lets wait for official word. He is also claiming that a '16 commit may be jumping off the train as well???

In other news, Sounds like Settle had an in home with Bud and Torrian. I would love to close this class out with Sweat, Settle, Gaines, and who knows... maybe a big ugly and a surprise/late offer or two (Warren Craft??)

Hokie5284 has spewed ridiculous amounts of pure BS that I don't believe much he says. He said Mook was gone to Ole Miss and then said he was gone to Clemson.

As far as Dozier, he may be correct but if he is visiting Marshall, it may be more of a backup plan if he doesn't get the grades to qualify for VT as you mentioned. I will wait until more reliable sources come out before worrying about anything.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Clark decommitted from Michigan.