• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2015 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnette's only attention is VGT his first offer and Clemson his dream school, those are his top 2 with VT leading

Right...but Florida, FSu, and Tennessee have offered in the last couple months. USC-e, UGA, maybe Auburn and Bama may be next. I know he is high on VT right now, and I hope we can reel him in. Just saying..I don't get my hopes up too high when considering a 4-5 star prospect in SEC/Clemson country. Unfortunately VT is going to lose most of those battles.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right...but Florida, FSu, and Tennessee have offered in the last couple months. USC-e, UGA, maybe Auburn and Bama may be next. I know he is high on VT right now, and I hope we can reel him in. Just saying..I don't get my hopes up too high when considering a 4-5 star prospect in SEC/Clemson country. Unfortunately VT is going to lose most of those battles.

VT occasionally wins those battles, so it's worth fighting them.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT occasionally wins those battles, so it's worth fighting them.

I completely agree. Sorry if I am coming off as doomin' and gloomin'..that's not my intentions. Those guys are certainly worth going after, especially if they are showing interest in return. I am just not getting my hopes up on a highly rated player, from the Southeast, who to the best of my knowledge has no ties to the state or the university. The only players I can think of that we have landed that fit that description is B. Taylor, Manning, and Hosley. I am glad we are getting on alot of the guys from those areas early, it gives VT a fighting chance.

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree. Sorry if I am coming off as doomin' and gloomin'..that's not my intentions. Those guys are certainly worth going after, especially if they are showing interest in return. I am just not getting my hopes up on a highly rated player, from the Southeast, who to the best of my knowledge has no ties to the state or the university. The only players I can think of that we have landed that fit that description is B. Taylor, Manning, and Hosley. I am glad we are getting on alot of the guys from those areas early, it gives VT a fighting chance.

I would add Javon Harrison to that list too. Although it's not over just yet.

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/C_Reavis11">@C_Reavis11</a> good luck on your season Bro wish you the best of luck. And ill catch up with you at VT HOKIES NATION✊✊✊✊✊</p>&mdash; Jordan Adams (@_JCA23) <a href="https://twitter.com/_JCA23/statuses/367472017047842816">August 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sounds like Jordan Adams is solid with VT, although we're the only ones who offered so far. We haven't offered his brother though which could be interesting since I don't know if they want to attend the same school.

I think his brother Jacquez Adams plays qb, making it a little harder to evaluate compared to his brother since he'll have to change positions.

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>VIRGINIA TECH ALL THE WAY! ✊</p>&mdash; Jordan Adams (@_JCA23) <a href="https://twitter.com/_JCA23/statuses/366975704614707200">August 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Had to check up Coach Moorehead yesterday. VT HOKIES PRIDE!</p>&mdash; Jordan Adams (@_JCA23) <a href="https://twitter.com/_JCA23/statuses/366975180137971712">August 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I represent HokiesNation.</p>&mdash; Jordan Adams (@_JCA23) <a href="https://twitter.com/_JCA23/statuses/366295948797808640">August 10, 2013</a></blockquote>

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me, this kid has been camping but VT and CLemson are top 2. will prolly always be his top 2. And he knows VT has been on him since Day1 and has visited out campus twice already this year. including the last junior day and camp. VT knows where we stand and so does HE

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/C_Reavis11">@C_Reavis11</a> good luck on your season Bro wish you the best of luck. And ill catch up with you at VT HOKIES NATION✊✊✊✊✊</p>&mdash; Jordan Adams (@_JCA23) <a href="https://twitter.com/_JCA23/statuses/367472017047842816">August 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

Sounds like Jordan Adams is solid with VT, although we're the only ones who offered so far. We haven't offered his brother though which could be interesting since I don't know if they want to attend the same school.

I think his brother Jacquez Adams plays qb, making it a little harder to evaluate compared to his brother since he'll have to change positions.

Those 2 are playing together, the twins that is, but they are good friends with Riley, actually 2016 WR Tino Ellis(Who is a Stud) is cousins with them all, But Riley is on a different side of the family, but they all know VT well, if VT offers the other twin then they both are a lock as is Tino. Especially with Riley here, and Tino's teammate Cam Phillips now a Hokie. but the jey is do we offer the other twin, i think we will though

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deshawn McClease, RB out of Oscar Smith picked up an UNC offer. Considering how well they've recruited in VA, they are a legit threat.

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So from what I can tell from the preview of a pay article, looks like we are still the leaders for Michael Barnett. Hoping we can land him but SEC/Clemson will probably turn their heat up pretty soon.

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Jordan Adams has an offer from Rutgers now. Still no offer for his brother.

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the longest time, OL Austin Clark's 247 profile hasn't had a team with any "interest". Checked today and now we're listed as "warm". Probably a good sign :)

Also saw Tim Settle was at the Michigan game today. For Michigan, could they have had a better game for recruit visits? College Game Day, Night Game, ND, Win.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokies appear to be the favorite for Georgia WR Isaiah Zuber according to his 247 page. Isaiah Zuber

And Evan predicted him to VT yesterday. What connections does Zuber have to VT? I know we've had a good number of football and basketball players from the Stone Mtn. GA over the years....Jarantay Jones from last year, but I wouldn't count a departed player as a connection.