• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2015 Recruiting Target List

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Unless ol' Lester leaves for Meechigan...i'm not getting my hopes up on that one.

Agreed, just interesting that he would visit again. And it is definitely getting hard to not get my hopes up for these guys. One thing is for sure, we are in contention for a ton more 4/5* guys than usual for this time of year. Hopefully we can close on a few.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, just interesting that he would visit again. And it is definitely getting hard to not get my hopes up for these guys. One thing is for sure, we are in contention for a ton more 4/5* guys than usual for this time of year. Hopefully we can close on a few.

Getting our footses in the doors of some of these big time D1 producing high schools is paying off and will continue to.

Having players from Good Council, Oscar Smith, Trinity, etc. does not suck.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I no longer consider it am outside shot at Dalton, fwiw.

Neither does this guy. So many DL...too many? :drool:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="">September 24, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, nice to be in with a lot if stud DEs.

Between Hill, Dalton, Fullwood, Sweat, Taylor and Gaines... We should end up with a nice crop of DEs.

I'm not getting my hopes up for Deberry, Toliver, or Settle, but pulling any of those greats would be great.

I think it is very interesting Toliver is coming back again...with TGs history, wouldn't shock me if he flipped.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I no longer consider it am outside shot at Dalton, fwiw.

neither do I .. He seems to be VERY quiet about things for the most part and even though everyone has said he was a UNC lock though I've never read that he has publicly given them that much love ... no special love anyhow. Dadi is tearin it up this season. Our defense owned tOSU and really hung with two stout offenses in ECU and GT. Even though our D gave up some plays, I totally hang that GT loss on the O. Penalties, no running game, turnovers, against a piss poor defense. ECU was a different story but our offense needs to score more points against a team like that who can put up points. They hung 70 points on Carolina. The UNC defensive line swag is gone.

Now we just need some OL

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>IM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL BE COMMITING TO VIRGINIA TECH‼️
<a href="">September 24, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:

ShockwaveVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, nice to be in with a lot if stud DEs.

Between Hill, Dalton, Fullwood, Sweat, Taylor and Gaines... We should end up with a nice crop of DEs.

I'm not getting my hopes up for Deberry, Toliver, or Settle, but pulling any of those greats would be great.

I think it is very interesting Toliver is coming back again...with TGs history, wouldn't shock me if he flipped.

From what I've been reading, Fullwood is going to begin his VT career at DT, same as Harry Lewis. Although I think Fullwood might have more of a chance at being a successful DE in our system than Lewis, who is DT all the way. "Big" DE's who come out of H.S. at 240+ rarely stay at DE for us, unless they're exceptionally talented guys like Sweat (6'5" 240) and Dalton (6'5" 235) who have the quicks we're looking for along with the size.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaason Lewis committed to Arizona St today.

Know you all we're on pins and needles.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaason Lewis committed to Arizona St today.

Know you all we're on pins and needles.

What is up with that guy? He's been committed to multiple schools and I don't understand his interest in the PAC12 schools. Is he from the west coast?

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Might be a good thing we have a ton of DL targets left based on a current free thread on 247. Apparently something has happened very recently with D. Taylor and he is definitely not a lock to VT anymore. You never know what's gonna happen.