• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilkins seems high to me and McGill way low at DT. Reid and Clark also seem to be low. I know many of you have said it, but Clark has had Aton of press and sounds like he was a one man show at Kings Fork. He might be the steal of the whole lot. Glad to see CMLs boy Cutler move up considerably since the beginning of the season. From what I read, he deserves it.

Surprised that Kite wasn't really sought after by Beamer, he is the most well rounded football player in this area this year, even over Prince who has straight up burner potential and a VERY high ceiling/potential at WR. Probably was at the bottom of the list regarding DBs.

Others such as Bowens, Parker (???), and Wingo Reeves dropped alot from ore season rankings... And where the hell is Dylan Christopher DD???

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're right fooz..pretty consensus opinion that jefferson is underrated...oh well...everyone will see

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he was Kite would not come to VT. Known him and his family since he was in pre-k very pro UVA (Dad played there)

Conte and family were very big on UVA due to family ties but talking with them they said the decision about football was a no brainer...

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook will visit Virginia Tech.

From todays RT. Stuff we already knew.

MICKY SULLIVAN, retiring as head coach of the undergrad program at Fork Union, confirmed that safety Malcolm Cook will visit Virginia and Virginia Tech on back-to-back weekends in January.

Cook has been committed to Virginia since this summer but decided to re-open his recruiting when defensive coordinator Jim Reid, his lead recruiter, was fired.

“He wanted to go to Virginia and play for Jim Reid,” Sullivan said, “and Jim Reid’s not there. That changes the parameters. I’ve known Jim a long time. Good guy. Great football coach.

“What were they, 30th or something in the conference defensively? Where are you going to find a better guy than that? It’s one of those decisions that gets made and what people don’t realize is, there’s a trickle-down effect.

“Malcolm said, ‘I’m going to look.’ So, he’s looked and Tech’s offered. We’ll see. Syracuse likes him. Syracuse might come in, but I think it’s between Tech and UVa.”

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope we land him and chavis at DT, we can take another tackle since we'll only get nnadia nd walker in reality next year, DE is a different situation and bellamy will only mess up things with holmes and hand looking to be VT leans and the nc DE and GA DE looking high on us as well

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'd like to rake in so well on DE next cycle that we can put holmes at TE

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm actually kind of excited to watch the army all-american game. From most accounts, Fuller and Teller are performing very well and will hopefully make an impact on the game.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI:

Holland Fisher is playing like a beast at the UnderArmour All-American game and has been named the top safety there by a few different writers. Expect a fifth star to come soon.

Both Wyatt Teler and Kendall Fuller are playing in the US Army All American game and playing very well. Kendall is getting tons of high praise and some have called him the best player on the East.

The UA game is on Friday night (ESPNU). The USArmy game is on NBC on Saturday.

Pfaff has also looked really good at the Semper Fi game.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Pfaff decided to shut down his play for the Semper Fi game yet? I heard a couple of days ago that he had some minor rotator cuff discomfort and he and his dad were going to discuss shutting it down until he gets to VT.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo Teller, Fuller and Fisher are all 5 stars. Gonna get VT back to being a top 5 defense nationally

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep hearing that Fisher likely won't qualify. I am not liking the fact that he could spend a year at Fork Union with Saban and Co. in his ear for another 12 months.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember who his coach will be there. We have lost one guy that I can remember from there and he went back home. Fisher is a Virginia boy who is very very close with Joel Caleb and Cequan Jefferson who are hard core Hokies. I am not worried.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell if he emails me his homework, I'll do it for him.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dont know how to imbed tweets, but

kendall fuller ‏@KENyoufeelmee
Got the inside scoop from @BrOoKyLn_boii27 pic.twitter.com/23N1RHjm

derrick green
A_u0wReCcAEMaJM.jpg:large

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
[tweet][/tweet

put this -> ] <--- after the the t and post the short code of the tweet inside the ][

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[tweet][/tweet

put this -> ] <--- after the the t and post the short code of the tweet inside the ][

what url? you can't select a single tweet on twitter.