• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WyattTeller: It's official I love Tech!! #MadeTheRightDecision

I can't wait to see Wyatt in orange & maroon. Dude could be the best player in the state this year even with all the depth instate.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wyatt should be higher ranked in the state than I've seen him on all the sites. Top 5 definitely

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wolfgang Zacherl tweeted last night that he had just talked to the coaches and they want him to come to a game. FYI he was my "one more OL may get an offer that we haven't heard of yet" a few months ago. Coaches love his effort and he killed it at camp, but they want to evaluate his game film from this season. Getting invited to a game is a good start, I would imagine if he gets an offer it will be a GS, just my opinion though. He went to HS with Chris Mangus and really likes VT.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deserves an offer just for his name!

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know....can't really tell much from Wolfgang Junior Highlight video other than the fact that he looks slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not out of it for Dorian Johnson yet either. I watched a video on Disney where he said he planned to make a decision after the season, and planned to take 3 officials to Pitt, OSU, and VT. Pitt still leads, but their suckage can only work in our favor.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't know....can't really tell much from Wolfgang Junior Highlight video other than the fact that he looks slow.

He is no burner but he doesnt need to be to play OL, more important is how well he comes off the ball and if he knows how to use his body. Its hard to tell a whole lot about an OL from their defensive highlights but he seems to have pretty explosive hips so that is a positive. :)

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We're not out of it for Dorian Johnson yet either. I watched a video on Disney where he said he planned to make a decision after the season, and planned to take 3 officials to Pitt, OSU, and VT. Pitt still leads, but their suckage can only work in our favor.
Yep still wants to see VT, he will be at the Pitt game this weekend which is good, he gets 2 chances to see VT. Gut feeling he does not travel too far from his home for college though...

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He is no burner but he doesnt need to be to play OL, more important is how well he comes off the ball and if he knows how to use his body. Its hard to tell a whole lot about an OL from their defensive highlights but he seems to have pretty explosive hips so that is a positive. :)
He did really well at the camp this summer

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Most important of all is being able to consistently drive someone backwards and put them on their ass which our guys can't seem to do

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want faster linemen the only logical conclusion is to stop converting TEs and start converting WRs. Imagine how quick Knowles would be as a pulling guard!!!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most important of all is being able to consistently drive someone backwards and put them on their ass which our guys can't seem to do

Benedict seems to do this, but I will go more into that when I finish watching the game again and write up my thoughts. He needs to start.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benedict seems to do this, but I will go more into that when I finish watching the game again and write up my thoughts. He needs to start.

Based on the last 2 games what I'd like to see is Via and Benedict starting with Wang and Farris rotating in.