• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
More work for the mods moving this to the argue thread ha ha. I don't understand any positive comments for Glennon. I really hated watching him. DRIVE KILLER

For once, Fooz, I agree with your negativity. The best game that ass ever played was in a GT jersey. As soon the cameras showed him shake his head, you might as well change the channel.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More work for the mods moving this to the argue thread ha ha. I don't understand any positive comments for Glennon. I really hated watching him. DRIVE KILLER

I can think of many VT QB's that were worse than Glennon. If you want to be upset about a past VT QB, then maybe you should start bashing Marcus Vick. If it wasn't for MV2's stupidity, the 2006 season would probably have resulted in an ACC title and an Orange Bowl win. Besides, Glennon seems to be supportive of VT on twitter.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Interesting...

Mike Farrell‏@rivalsmike
Hearing there could be a new leader for Taquan "Smoke" Mizzell

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't believe everything you read.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And by 'didn't have support' you mean arguably the best WR corps in the history of the school?

Or a swinging gate of an O-Line. He wasn't a great QB for VT, but he wasn't as bad as people made him out to be. But he definitely was a dick off the field.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Esp from Farrell....

That said I don't think Smoke is a lock to UVA, I know a lot of people here in the 757 who think that he will head OOS FWIW

Yeah, Farrell has really lost his credibility of the past couple of months when talking about recruits having new leaders.

If it ended right now, Smoke would be a Hoo, but the longer it goes the worse it is for us. He really likes NC State right now.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Farrell has really lost his credibility of the past couple of months when talking about recruits having new leaders.

If it ended right now, Smoke would be a Hoo, but the longer it goes the worse it is for us. He really likes NC State right now.

Taquan loves a good pat on the back. Perhaps, I should say NEEDS a good pat on the back.

He loves WVU because they said "need" you.

There will be a new flavor for him with every school that blows, ahem, smoke up his ass. London may be the "blow smoke" czar in VA, but we are looking at national recruiting pros here, who excel at sell jobs.

However, the team he grew up rooting for, the team he watched as a young baller, the first team he discussed when asked about his recruitment, was VT.

I think, in the end, when he sorts it all out (and realizes that every team recruiting him NEEDS him), that VT will be in his final handful, which goes against the flow of the you know what.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I am MUCH more interested in landing Green. Mizzell would be nice, but we already have a "Smoke"-kind of RB in JC Coleman. SB needs to focus his efforts on luring Green away from the OSU's and 'Bama's...

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I am MUCH more interested in landing Green. Mizzell would be nice, but we already have a "Smoke"-kind of RB in JC Coleman. SB needs to focus his efforts on luring Green away from the OSU's and 'Bama's...

Roger that. Id be happy with either one.

I'm not on Mustaqeem Williams payroll, (MW2 for disambiguation with Marcus Williams, MW) but my son has seen him play, and seen him run. Gets out of the blocks really fast, and has superb mid range speed in the 100. Those two physical attributes usually translate better than anything else for a TB (along with a bunch of other attributes, more mental than physical, like vision, lack of fear, etc etc)

He averaged 38 yds per kickoff return, three for TDs, and recently won the VHSL 100m in a national elite time. All northwest region as a SO.

MW2 has a BC offer so far, and UVA is rumored to be forthcoming soon. He has visited WVU, and I would be shocked if he didnt attend the VT camp. If he is on our radar, we should jump now, and beat the damn hoos.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@46n2 -- the next time you update your first page

Lemay to Georgia
Rochell to Notre Dame
Levenberry to FSU

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
looks like Anthony Jennings is announcing today too? Any guesses?

I'd guess Oregon

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I'd guess Oregon

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd guess Oregon

Hard to believe that a kid from SEC country would choose the Pac.

Maybe, as a QB, he is looking for the conf that plays the least D, in which case Ore makes sense.

Without analyzing what LSU and MO have in the way of QBs and trying to see if he fits, I'm guessing one of the two remaining SEC teams.