• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vegas Bowl: Fresno St Vs USC 12/21/2013

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would figure that the team SEC trolls have to try and take over threads in games where they have no interest. Just understand when others take over your game threads where it's coming from.

I mean bamapee is now crying across two threads about what others may try and claim about the outcome of games from their conference. If that isn't the definition of pathetic I don't know what is.

Pac has 3 teams favored by 7 or more. SEC has 4 teams favored by double digits and yet this ass clown is trying to start some shit. :laugh3:

Fail troll is fail.

It's rather funny.

Bamapee has always been a little whiny bitch though. So I guess it's to be expected from her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would figure that the team SEC trolls have to try and take over threads in games where they have no interest. Just understand when others take over your game threads where it's coming from.

I mean bamapee is now crying across two threads about what others may try and claim about the outcome of games from their conference. If that isn't the definition of pathetic I don't know what is.

Pac has 3 teams favored by 7 or more. SEC has 4 teams favored by double digits and yet this ass clown is trying to start some shit. :laugh3:

Fail troll is fail.
Troll away Hawk it's all fun and games.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC plays no one this bowl season besides Michigan St-Stanford!!! FACT! Show me the match ups! :noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They call me a toll but you know what's coming after a good bowl record. How damn strong their conference is Just getting in front of the curve! If they don't win 80% of them they should be ashamed!!!

Fact!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BamaTee, take your crap to the thread that Red Alert created for you. You're just making yourself look stupid.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ people who thought Fresno would win. Or even keep it close. Even ESPN picked Fresno to win.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BamaTee, take your crap to the thread that Red Alert created for you. You're just making yourself look stupid.

Is that new? That's all he is on boards for. I mean I thought this site was moderating game threads now and removing flat out trolling, but it would seem they are all off duty today. There is no reason for this ass clown to be in this thread saying anything about SEC or picking on a conference when he doesn't even have a team related to the game involved.

So not only is this total and complete troll fail, but mod fail as well? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ people who thought Fresno would win. Or even keep it close. Even ESPN picked Fresno to win.

As I said earlier, I just don't trust USC. They have been so bad in several games this year and with all the instability of going to their 3rd coach of the season you had to question their heart and drive for this game. Gotta give credit to their kids for coming out and playing hard.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that new? That's all he is on boards for. I mean I thought this site was moderating game threads now and removing flat out trolling, but it would seem they are all off duty today. There is no reason for this ass clown to be in this thread saying anything about SEC or picking on a conference when he doesn't even have a team related to the game involved.

So not only is this total and complete troll fail, but mod fail as well? :noidea:

meh, either ignore him or fight it--no big deal

and i don't think we're babysitting game threads now, are we?

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody think Carr's draft stock is taking a bit of a hit?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here;s the only post I made on the ridiculous ass thread:

Yea, I've never seen a non SEC fan come in and post shit all over every single SEC game thread! Grow up people! This shit only happens when it's the truth and there is no response to the facts!

I've never seen so many babies! They all took time and are posting more on that thread then this one! :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, either ignore him or fight it--no big deal

and i don't think we're babysitting game threads now, are we?

Oh I don't care either way, but they did put other posters in time out for trolling game threads and if they are making them wide open now it would be nice to know so we are free to return serve. That's all I'm saying. I've never PM'ed a mod about anyone and never would. I've never asked a mod to remove anyone or their posts. Just wondering if their game thread rules still apply or not.