• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VCash, son!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the story with vcash? How do we accrue it and how can I spend it? Can I get some electronic pussy or some computerized blow? How is the market? It is depressed or inflated? Does vcash hold a strong exchange rate with the euro or Canadian Monopoly money? These are serious question that need to be addressed! VCash burning a hole in my pocket!

Hoopla Bookie

Bet Bot
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,153,284.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vCash is what is used in the vBookie forum and you can use it to bet on different sporting events here Sports Forums, Sports SportsHoopla College Football Forums - vBookie

Unfortunately there is really nothing going on for sports to bet on today in any major sport so nothing to bet on but with MLB starting up again tomorrow, there will be games you can bet on.

Also, in that forum there is a request a game thread that you can put in a request for any game that you might want to bet on.

Hope that helps answer you.

SportsHoopla bookie

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vCash is what is used in the vBookie forum and you can use it to bet on different sporting events here Sports Forums, Sports SportsHoopla College Football Forums - vBookie

Unfortunately there is really nothing going onrts to bet on for spotoday in any major sport so nothing to bet on but with MLB starting up again tomorrow, there will be games you can bet on.

Also, in that forum there is a request a game thread that you can put in a request for any game that you might want to bet on.

Hope that helps answer you.

SportsHoopla bookie

waiting on CFB and NHL to keep atop the leaderboard in winnings.
If someone could spot me 500 to start up again,I'll repay you 3x:lol:

Hoopla Bookie

Bet Bot
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,153,284.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waiting on CFB and NHL to keep atop the leaderboard in winnings.
If someone could spot me 500 to start up again,I'll repay you 3x:lol:

You better watch out, you might not still be in first by the time CFB and NHL start again.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonas, we are also having a competition among Dback fans to see who ends up with the most VCash at the end of the season. Good luck sir.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been blowing my vCash on computerized blow and hookers all week. I have a problem.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't buy any vPussy with it but I heard some Patriots fans are sucking dick for vCash. Might wanna check it out.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't buy any vPussy with it but I heard some Patriots fans are sucking dick for vCash. Might wanna check it out.

I would go pay them a visit but I hear they like to record everything. I don't need that video on the internet.....again.

Seriously you are a Husky fan?:lame:

UDUB 4 LIFE! :yahoo: